Is it worth it to read the VN if I already watched the 2 seasons of the OG anime?

Is it worth it to read the VN if I already watched the 2 seasons of the OG anime?

Attached: Higurashi_Matsuri_PS2_cover.jpg (220x283, 25.17K)

>Is it worth it to read the VN

no. vns are absolutely never worth the time, ever

The first season is sort of a shit adaptation, the emphasis is on the increasing paranoia and mystery but that should be blown to you already. The second season has its own issues but it's somewhat better.

Read if you are a fan of the show and want to know what you've missed, otherwise it's a skip. Just for god's sake, don't watch Umineko if you want to get into but read it instead.

VN has Satoko's bare cunny so yes

Attached: 1598387608021.png (361x480, 16.88K)

How does Umineko compare to Higurashi

Definitely. The anime skips all kinds of things and completely changes the tone of the story at times. The third and fifth arcs in particular are complete disasters in the anime.

I personally find it more enjoyable, especially how much it keeps changing its own genre and all the meta bullshit it offers feels to be done in the best way possible. For most enjoyment the game wants you to think theories yourself (Higurashi does too but it's lost in the adaptation) and for that reason the story is extremely spoiler sensitive.

>it's lost in the adaptation
You mean the anime?

Yes.

Isn't she using a towel?

>The third and fifth arcs in particular are complete disasters in the anime.
Really? I didn't read the VN but I loved those arcs in the anime

If you don't have the patience for the VN, then the Manga would do a much better job at keeping the spirit of Higurashi; especially with the original writer involve in the scripitng.

It's not a bad adaptation like Umineko but obviously there are lot of things that get lost due to the shorter runtime, like the vn having hourst to slowly build up to the characters going crazy while the anime has to do it in like 60 minutes total for each arc.

Yes but she drops it at some point and we see her uncensored cunny

Hanyuu!

Attached: 1636286513766.png (1545x888, 1.05M)

Googled it. Thank god I don't live in britain

Trying to find the sprite but there's so many fapable ones
RENA IN A TOWEL OH MY THROBBING DICK

The third arc skips the entire epilogue about what happened to the village and Keiichi, and the fifth arc is pretty much a completely different genre (it's a tragedy where Shion is painfully aware of how hard she's fucked up in the VN, but the anime turns it into a horror where's she's just a generic cackling psycho).

>I hate reading
Yeah, we get it.

Attached: 1656309127115.jpg (1280x720, 133.99K)

I wish Umineko got an anime

Surely all this gou/sotsu nonsense is happening so they can give us a seacats adaptation, right?

Attached: 1247565988706.jpg (640x480, 81.04K)

It better have Erika

Attached: 1642306101822.jpg (1739x978, 305.14K)

I'd kill R07 myself if he wrote best girl out of the story

Attached: 1280468338586.jpg (566x799, 63.41K)