Is Gilgamesh really the strongest Servant?

Like look at pic related, Gilgamesh just does like little sword shooting stuff while Lancer just fires huge nuclear bombs all the time.

Attached: 4B1C57E5-B77E-4575-A1F4-66EDF04B06D1.jpg (1280x720, 69.27K)

Shitna isn’t even the strongest servant in his one series. GilCHAD is still the strongest.

Genuinely not sure if bait or a dumbass

>GilCHAD is still the strongest
He's still second to Saber with Avalon. Fate Saber remains the top dog.

But how is Gilgamesh stronger? His swords can’t beat nukes.

So just a retard baiting. Cute.

Isn't Buddha the strongest?

????

Swords aren’t going to beat nukes retard. If you shoot swords at a nuke, the swords just melts

>He's still second to Saber with Avalon
Lol no
Saber with avalon for instance wouldn't beat a saber who was just that much better than her in swordplay cause all she could do is defend or stall. Lancelot would trounce her

As far as being able to be summoned in a "normal" war as a "normal" servant, and in the mythical scenario where he always goes all out with Ea and GoB, Gilgamesh is the strongest. That's like 3 or 4 layers of exceptions that Nasu has carefully crafted to protect the shitty character. But I'm sure you were already aware of that, OP.

Saber also has a broken OP sword to go with her even more broken OP scabbard that she threw away like trash 1500 years ago. Even with a shitty master her half-assed ekisu calibar blasts could at least parry Ea. Lancelot is a stronger swordsman, but not a stronger servant. Although I guess with his very convenient anti-dragon sword he could win 1v1 against her.

Sorry user, but we already saw Saber with Avalon beat serious Gilgamesh, and Gil could have beaten Lancelot.
>But muh swordplay
Irrelevant when she's got a barrier that makes her invincible to attacks that even rip space.

Why are UNRIVALEDfags so butthurt about Saber being better than him? He is a better swordsman, but he's still inferior overall. As we can clearly see in the VN. Fuck off, you're clearly a whiny secondary that only watched F/Z.

>He has more skill so he'd automatically win
user, just read the fucking VN. You don't know what you're trying to talk about. Sasaki is a better swordsman than her too. And she pretty much cut him in half.

>half-assed ekisu calibar blasts
We call those moves "excaliblasts"

didn't ask

Attached: 1640152581887.jpg (600x1641, 146.51K)

>Lancelot would trounce her
Saber Lancelot is superior class literally jobbed against a secretary after being mock as a real traitor of Camelot

Ea

>That bitch don't even know I got Avalon right now
>I should buy another pack of cigs
>Why didn't she go for my head?

>A beats B
>B beats C
>Therefore A beats C
retard
>. And she pretty much cut him in half.
Lmao you actually haven't read the VN, his sword was bent that time which fucked up tsubame gaeshi

>Lancelot is a stronger swordsman, but not a stronger servant.
He absolutely anihilated her in zero until his master stopped working as a battery

>Why didn't she go for my head?
I hate this meme with all my might, behead someone in the middle of a fight is literally the hardest thing to do. It's more easy aim for the torso where you are going to hit a important organ like the stomach, heart, lumb, kidney, spleen or intestine.

>Going by the math of the heat required to evaporate most of a river like we see/read in F/Z, Excalibur's beam is hotter than the core of the sun
Might not be able to rip space like Ea, but it's a pretty damn good sword.

Attached: 1348512987703.png (799x717, 825.26K)

>use shitty inferior nippon forded steeru one mirrion times katana
>extend it to 6 feet long with shitty leverages
>not even a handguard
>it's saber's fault that it breaks against her western fairy blade

Yes that's why I mentioned his sword, which again """conveniently""" has anti-dragon buffs. Arturia also wasn't seriously trying to kill him after he revealed his identity and drew his sword, not until the very end. She was trying to have a fucking conversation with a berserker.

Let this whiny unrivaledfag seethe.

Attached: 1654315882778.jpg (2480x2548, 349.38K)

>his sword was bent that time which fucked up tsubame gaeshi
The sword bent because Saber forced him to block a direct blow of Excalibur with his katana, when he was deflecting the blows exactly to avoid breaking or bending his katana.

No. Saber crushed him.

gachashit raped the scope so I can't understand why anyone gives a shit about these powerlevels anymore.

>Lmao you actually haven't read the VN, his sword was bent that time which fucked up tsubame gaeshi
Yes, the sword that was bent by her because she was winning in a clean fight.

Even years later, jetfags cannot cope.

Excalibur is also the only Sword stronger than his prototype.
Because canonically the prototype of Excalibur is Photon Ray and Excalibur was specifically created by the World to counter Teardrop Photon Ray

>win not because of skill but because of shit sword from opponent
>lancelot doesn't have a shit sword
>"yeah the same shit would work"

>which again """conveniently""" has anti-dragon buffs
You do realise those bbuffs just increase damage on hit right? If she was strong enough those hits would just not happen

When? The only Saber we see him fight is Sieg running off of Siegfried's powers, and Seig only manages to win with help from his pet trap.

Let's talk about how Saber has the strongest ass

Attached: 1334723346053.jpg (2000x2991, 600.48K)

>win not because of skill but because of shit sword from opponent
No, Kojiro was actively trying to avoid receiving a direct blow from Excalibur, Saber with his skill forced him to choose between bending his Katana to prolong the figth a little more or being cut in half.

Power levels and the dumbasses that debate them should be hung. Nobody gives a shit.

>all the time
Mana Burst aint no fucking joke and and it aint not fucking unlimited energy source