If guts has to kill Griffith will it be through child murder?

if guts has to kill Griffith will it be through child murder?

Attached: download.jpg (238x212, 11.86K)

Who gives a fuck? Everything that happens from now on is fan fiction.

Is this big fella getting mentioned ever again or is it just written off as a schizoid spin-off?

Attached: 207894.png (200x200, 64.88K)

I'll answer this but only if you post one more 200x200 picture you unearthed from a 20 year old stash

happy?

Attached: impaleddotcom.png (200x200, 45.51K)

Maybe. Guts has killed children many times in manga and anime already.

Fuck off.

I never understood why Miura wrote this perfectly good part of the story, only to bury it under the pretense of having it revealed too soon, then proceeded to never mention anything regarding godhand lore for 27 fucking volumes
I don't think you know what "fan fiction" means, and I'll take that "fan fiction" written and drawn by people who've worked 15 years on Berserk over whatever the fuck Miura was doing since he hired them.
The story was going nowhere.
Miura didn't give a shit anymore.
He had nothing planned and was making up disjointed, retarded crap as he went.
I'll take what he told a friend at a party 20 years ago over this shit all day, everyday.

But not his own son.

Attached: fe032ba94472c0876bc8dc6cafdf2552.jpg (735x497, 116.73K)

>I don't think you know what "fan fiction" means,
Do you? If you're interested in someone else's idea of how it all ends, you didn't need to wait until Miura died. Fucking spineless faggot.

Edgy idolmasterfag, you again?

I have no idea who this is supposed to be. Maybe the Berserk threads are small enough that you can start to isolate some specific posting styles but I wouldn't know. Maybe you ought to go back to them instead of evading people's filters.

I don't give a shit about what you think of Berserk, or any other random mongoloid's.
I do give a fuck about what people who worked on it have to say about it and how they envision the ending. This isn't fanfiction, you're a braindead cunt, and there's nothing I hate more than wannabe purists defending something that had gone to shit before they were born with grandiloquent buzzwords they don't even understand.
You can go fuck yourself while you keep crying, you stupid fucking faggots.

I doubt there are legions of retarded fake purists crying about fanfiction with the exact same posting style in every berserk thread

>Guts has killed children many times in manga
Only once by accident
Those "Elves" don't count by the way

Yeah you clearly don't give a fuck about anything, including word definitions. Comes with a lack of standards I suppose. Anything goes. Anything works. Good for you, stay in your threads with like-minded, consumerist subhumans.

> by accident
I SWEAR YOUR HONOR, I DIDN'T MEAN TO LITERALLY IMPALE HIM WITH MY SWORD
WE WERE JUST FOOLING AROUND I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED

That's cool. Yeah I'm the edgy im@s fag. You recognized me! My favorite is Chihaya.

Guts just killed some high level aristocrat and all he saw was the door creak open by a figure shrouded in darkness, didn't realize it was a kid till he stuck him into the wall where it was brighter.

I give a fuck about both of those way more than you do. You're nothing but a 60IQ poser who decided everyone who disagrees with your braindead manichaeism must be a mindless consumer normalfag, and whatever fotm buzzword you want to add.
Meanwhile, you can't write an argument, you can't explain what you're here to uphold, you can't explain why you're pissed off people who worked on Berserk keep doing it, and you can barely write a coherent sentence.
You're a faggy retard trying to play big boy.

IF ONLY I COULD HAVE ASKED THE AGE OF THE GUY I BLINDLY IMPALED THROUGH THE FUCKING DOOR, I WOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT YOUR HONOR
IT WAS AN ACCIDENT

What is there to argue about? All I said is that it was fan fiction, which it is. This isn't some kind of vague, made up buzzword of the moment. It has a very straightforward definition and it says so on the tin can: "original story by Kentaro Miura." The crooks responsible for this mockery themselves acknowledge this is no longer Miura's work but an imagined continuation of their own you knuckle dragging ape.

How desperate are you that this is the hill you're going to die upon, pretending this fan fiction is in fact, not made written by a fan but somehow actual canon from beyond the grave?

ok lawcuck, but there was no way Guts knew what he was doing until after he had already done it.

It's made by people who have worked with Miura on Berserk. They wrote with him, drew with him, talked with him. They aren't fans. There's indeed nothing to argue as long as you're too fucking braindead to understand this.
It's not like someone asked your worthless ass to write it.

THERE WAS NO WAY I COULD HAVE PREDICTED THAT MY ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT WOULD END UP IN BLOODSHED YOUR HONOR
NO FUCKING WAY

Attached: YOU.gif (251x338, 356.4K)