Big Buppa

This is very good.

Attached: Buppa.png (600x338, 251.85K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
GOOSH GOOSH!! GOOSH GOOSH!! GOOSH GOOSH!! GOOSH GOOSH!! GOOSH GOOSH!! GOOSH GOOSH!!

I like the part where he says goosh.

Goosh is love, Goosh is life

I too love children.

Like ALLOOOOT.

What doesn't make any sense in this scene is they are both male. Same sex people can't fuck obviously because intercourse can only happen between a man and a woman. At least the little girl looked male I suppose.

The first thing I saw online that horrified me.
Good times...I was so innocent back then

I hope you weren't under 18 because that would be posting or discussing something that violates United States law which you would be permabanned for.

Attached: Screenshot_20220316-165930_Firefox~01.jpg (1080x930, 141.22K)

This anime is pretty old. Imagine how many people must have masturbated to the scene since then. Millions of times? I know I have maybe four.

Many.

I didn't want to remember this

Goosh goosh wasn't invented on Any Forums.

I just meant you can't talk about anything that is illegal in the USA or local laws. If you say you drove 100mph down I-95 back in the 90s you can be banned for it as I was.

Why and how is he so big?

Attached: bandicam 2016-12-18 21-52-47-898.jpg (427x362, 98.39K)

Who would marry Buppa if he actually loved and cared about you and didn't abuse?

Live action film is better. Sono did great with that one

I intend on seeing that at some point when my friend sends me a new box of tapes/dvds but I will be sad there is no goosh goosh. I hope they at least get close or acknowledge it somehow.

I would love to be him.

>woman can take him like nothing
>he split a man in half from butt fucking him.
so wait woman can take huge stuff in their pussy?

If both a stork and a baby can fit out at the same time then yes.