Every other pillar joins the demon slayer corps because they have traumatic pasts involving demons

>Every other pillar joins the demon slayer corps because they have traumatic pasts involving demons
>She joins because she wants to marry a strong man
Women.

Attached: 1575500341714.png (520x538, 195.24K)

Zenitsu joined because some old man paid his debts.
His only goal in life is to marry a cute girl.

Speedreader user, she joined because the Demon Slayer corp is the only place she doesn't get treated like a freak because she doesn't fit the standard of a Japanese housewife, where she can be herself without fear while helping people.

And she dies jobbing hard before being able to marry a criplled ugly midget

Wtf? You mean she doesn't breed another demon slayer and produce muscle babies?

Yes she is useless in the last battle and in the end she dies in the final battle after being maimed a lot, she also lost both her arms.

Attached: main-qimg-847e1ef7cd3813fc131815b0d36e81b8-lq.jpg (602x879, 161.91K)

Zenitsu and Boarface were the only ones who avoided death or maiming.
The demon slayers may have won but it just wasn't worth it. They should have just captured a single jobber demon and brought it to Tokyo to show to the emperor. The imperial army would have made short work of Muzan through sheer manpower.

To be fair, she shielded Tanjiro so that he could finish off Muzan. Also, holy crap, never noticed her arms were gone.

>they should have just captured a single jobber demon
speedreader

>so there's this method out there that allows you be immortal and have super strength and speed but only at night. i want you to destroy it
lol

Kanroji really was he weakest link against Muzan, despite being fresh to the fight. She even thinks to herself that she should just throw herself at Muzan like the redshirts did

Attached: 005-50.png (959x1400, 1.35M)

>So there's a way for my troops to be immortal and have super broken power? Oh and we are about to enter a war to expanse our empire. Tell me more about this Muzan guy.

>super stronk woman
>still totally useless
Wait, so she's literally Sakura?

It's visible only in this panel, in the anime will be more clear

Attached: 2.jpg (959x758, 434.15K)

imagine her pusy

Her green socks are really erotic

Snake knows his stuffs

Nothing is visible in that panel LMAO I can't tell what the fuck is going on

Are you blind my dude?

Attached: nostradamus.jpg (2083x357, 285.02K)

You can see her stumps

Attached: Screenshot_20220626-125127.jpg (1014x590, 265.59K)

Muzan destroyed this whore lmao

is this supposed to be bait?
she was shit and everyone is disappointed in her
nobody is going to defend her if that's what you were looking for