Post character assassination

Post character assassination

Attached: eren cries.jpg (657x781, 158.57K)

Why it was character assassination?

Seems pretty in line for a guy who was kidnapped 3 times.

that's not how Eren acted through whole manga, not even in his thoughts

You just wanted to bully SnK fans by posting that.

Carry on

should have dropped the entire "forget about me" plot line and make it entirely ideological
eren's need for freedom vs mikasa wanting a simple life

anime only here, finished watching the latest season recently, it was pretty good except for Eren going from the hero I'm supposed to be rooting for to the villain I'm supposed to be rooting against (suddenly), and I already cough the spoiler that he'll gonna end up losing. Sigh, i thought I'd finally read the manga now when it's finished but I kinda lost interest, don't want further disappointment, I'm done with the series.

Attached: 1622933229733.jpg (873x1024, 42.75K)

Nothing, he was always a trash MC.
But it was? Cave scene? His overly emotional reactions? Why do you think everyone called him a crybaby back then

Attached: erencels on suicide watch.png (2518x1404, 359.76K)

Attached: Got Fat.jpg (840x473, 39.59K)

real dickmove is leaving it to last chapter. asshole auhor couldve put it in first and spare everybody the trouble

>Cave scene?
Realizing he only had the powers he had because his father murdered a family and even children. Seems like a pretty valid reason to be shaken.
>His overly emotional reactions?
To his mom getting killed by a titan? To Hannes getting torn in half in front of his eyes? To learning that the guy he looked up to in cadet training was actually responsible for attacking Paradis? Yeah, who the fuck cries when they keep watching people die in front of them?
>Why do you think everyone called him a crybaby back then
And there's never been a single MC in manga history whose personality may have developed or matured as the series went on, right? Even if he WAS a crybaby, he was still brave and fearless to a fault even as a ragetard. Sure, he wasn't as competent as other characters pre-timeskip, but he was always ready to fight tooth and nail. Forgive us for thinking that he had matured a little bit.

He doesn't end up losing. Everything goes according to the "plan." Just wait and see how retarded the whole thing turns out to be.

>To his mom getting killed by a titan? To
Yeah, why would that bother him if he's the one who did the killing? Is he senile or straight up just retarded? I dont get it

Hey Retard-kun, crying over your friends getting killed, crying over survivor's guilt, crying because you feel like you aren't strong enough to change anything, learning that you ate your own dad, and learning that the world outside the walls is just as awful as the world you were confined to all your life =/= crying because a woman you never showed attraction to beforehand might be with another guy.

>shitgeki nigger trying to call anyone retard while defending this huge pile of dogshit
Funniest joke ive heard

>Yeah, why would that bother him if he's the one who did the killing?
Have you ever considered that child Eren didn't know at that point?

why did he kill his mum

her legs were crushed so it didn't really matter

What about the time when he talked to Reiner in the basement after he already got the future memories since he kissed Historia's hand, why did he still "act" like he wasn't the one who killed her? The author is a retard who introduced a closed timeloop that fucks the entire story backwards anyway, so trying to find logic in this garbage is foolish.

couldn't he influence the past to warn his mother and be there beforehand?