Older Villainess Rapes Young Protagonist Trope

What's with this trope in anime and why is it so fucking hot everytime it appears?
Posting a couple of examples.

Attached: [(`w´)]_Blood+Diva Rapes Riku.webm (720x480, 2.98M)

Here's another example that gets my dick tingling.
Hottest filler villain of all-time.

Anime is the reason I have some fucked up fetishes. You're not supposed to make murderous child-molesting/raping women so sexy.

Attached: [Clip] Fuuka Kisses Naruto.webm (1248x720, 2.77M)

That's not rape or hot

And they do it so much during this arc, they knew they were implanting some fucked up fetishes into children's minds.
Every other line from Fuuka is some innuendo about how she's going to teach Naruto about "her body" or how she's going to "take that little boy's lips", she ends up beating him up, trampling, and kissing him.

She kisses him 4 different times, the last time she doesn't even bother activating the Reaper's Kiss, she just goes in and starts making out with him after beating him unconscious.

Attached: [Clip] Fuuka Shippuden - Naruto Is Executed By Kiss 2.webm (832x480, 2.71M)

And the most recent example I can think of is Quinella raping Eugeo.
So Any Forums, what's with this trope of older villainesses in anime raping explicitly underage boys?

I'm surprised these scenes make it past production boards, they must know that this shit sells despite being taboo.

Attached: 1550941232278.webm (1920x1080, 2.87M)

Never mind I remember now that she does rape him and give birth to twins

You want to be the villainess and dream of dominating shotas.
Take your pills.

Attached: 10595_420.jpg (1000x1000, 54.74K)

Older woman are disgusting.

It's definitely rape, and It's definitely pretty damn hot.

Wrong. Other way around. These scenes made me want to be the shota and have my dreams stolen away by a murderous child rapist woman that happens to be hot.

Attached: [Clip] Fuuka Makes Out With Naruto.webm (1248x720, 2.82M)

my brother, holy shit
i remember watching that episode in my early teens and wondering why my heart was racing

Her relaxed, flirtatious and degrading demeanor is like a dominatrix's. She treats him like an object for her convenience the entire time. The way she holds his face in her hands, stares into his eyes, and savors the moment when she's sure he can't fight back just fucking gets me.

I've jerked off to this one moment and the period before it where she gets absolutely pissed just to calm herself int o a sweet voice.

Attached: EeyQstuXYAY7-Sp.jpg (700x438, 27.26K)

I think the writers knew what they were doing with this character.
It's why they have her successfully kiss Naruto 4 times, and even successfully drain him once.
They also made her overpowered as fuck, to the point where during her entire appearance Naruto basically doesn't make her break a sweat until she gets overconfident at the end.

They knew it would either create a fetish, or cater to one already developed.

Attached: fuuka-naruto.gif (498x280, 2.46M)

thank you for the webms
i haven't been able to find good ones because lazy

probably just feeding their own fetishes or compiling them into a character
she was wasted honestly

>Banged Riku while wearing Jordan's
Diva was just too good.

after taking off a fancy ass dress
can't rape without some semblance of style

Attached: 1656258182422.jpg (1260x1791, 411.99K)

Japanese Voice Fuuka or English Voiced Fuuka?
both do a good job, at least the original dub for the English one does

Honestly they did more with her than most writers would do with a filler arc side-villain, so I'm happy with that.

I love both, but I inch towards Dub Fuuka because Laura Bailey constantly calling Naruto "little boy" in a sultry voice while repeatedly threatening to sexually assault him is the biggest dick riser in the history of her voice acting.

Attached: Sex.jpg (1280x720, 98.1K)

I hope one day Production IG will decide to revisit the BLOOD franchise, one of the guys behind Blood+ wrote a short novel about Diva's daughters some time ago.

Attached: 71Eu5bJXXjL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (697x1000, 111.47K)

I'm guessing this is filler episode because I don't recognize that woman.

Yeah, she appears for a handful of filler episodes where her main goal is to kiss Naruto to steal his chakra and soul.

…niceeeee.

Same. I typically listen to both when I'm aiming to jerk it. I like the more subtle inflection sub Fuuka has while Dub Fuuka is more predatory.