My freaking SIDES, I still can't believe this article is real

My freaking SIDES, I still can't believe this article is real.

pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/watch-ash-lose-tournaments-in-pokemon-the-series-on-pokemon-tv/

Attached: The Johto Jobber.png (890x968, 822.88K)

I downloaded Pokémon tv but far as I could tell there was no option for Japanese audio
I probably could have gotten it going by downloading it on a Japanese account but it didn't seem worth the effort and it might have had no English subtitle option anyway

It may be an unpopular opinion, but I prefered it when Ash lost. Now they're wanking him way too hard in this gen and it comes off as unnatural.

He gets a fresh cunny every season so he's the winner

Attached: 79c.gif (498x280, 846.3K)

>Ash
opinion discarded; nostalgiafaggots get the rope

>but I prefered it when Ash lost
No you didn't, if you actually watched the anime. Most of his League losses were absolutely retarded like Team Rocket exhausting his Pokemon before a match, losing to a Meowth in boots or losing to a retard who thought a full battle was 5v5 and won despite being one short. Ironically despite people whining their asses off about losing to Alan and the Darkrai guy they're among the few losses that actually felt valid without unnecessarily shitting on Ash.

>saw this picture a few times
>thought it was from some blog or something
>IT'S THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE
Lmao

>it comes off as unnatural
He's been at this for 8 regions and 25 years. What would it take for you to think he deserves to win for a change?

You're trying too hard.

I know right? It feels weird for them to diss their official human mascot character like this. You'd think they would delete the article by now or something too.

>losing to Alan
>felt valid
Yes, a Water-type losing to a Fire-type in a battle that started off in the Rain with the Fire-type being damaged in its previous battle and the Water-type not having a scratch on it is definitely my definition of a valid loss.

He still defeated 5 out of Alan's 6 Pokemon and had a close battle against his last one. It's not complete shit like BW where his opponent's Riolu evolved mid-battle and sweeped the rest of his team. Also if you were actually an anime viewer you wouldn't pretend type matchups actually matter by that point.

>No you didn't, if you actually watched the anime
I watch it. His Kanto loss was BS, but his team obviously wasn't ready to take on the whole league anyway so that.

I'm annoyed he's now Champion level with almost off-screen training and almost no bonding with his current team.

>What would it take for you to think he deserves to win for a change?

Winning with skill rather than gags (his recent match against Drasna) and pseudo made up "strategies" that don't work in the source material (>counter the counter)

Paul deserved to win, simply because he was battling it's supposed to be.

>pseudo made up "strategies" that don't work in the source material
staying to the canon is straight up boring. The show is at its best when they let Ash make up impossible strategies. I

A good team for one.

ENTER
THE KANTO CATASTROPHE
THE JOHTO JOBBER
THE SHAME OF SINNOH
THE UNDERPOWERED OF UNOVA
THE CRUSHED IN KALOS
ASH KETCHUM

yeah because the electric type pikachu can for sure trigger the fucking gym sprinklers to defeat onix
get a clue retard this shit is written for children

this anime made me a ped... I mean lolicon!

>a close battle against his last one
Didn't his frog just take one Dragon Claw and a Blast Burn and just decided to faint after unleashing a metric fuck ton of attacks on the previously damaged Zard. Saing that it's better than the Unova loss is really not saying much, especially when it makes the Johto and Hoenn losses look much better in comparison to it.

so true

Where are the rest of his titles?

Attached: Ash's achievements.jpg (1184x1624, 346.88K)

That fire type was fighting Mega Evolutions, Elite Fours, and Titan Legendary Pokemon

Fuck off back to pokespammer

Why couldn't he win while he still looked good?

Dragon resists water which it is as Mega X.

>Mega Evolutions
Lol
>Elite Fours
Yeah, and losing to the member that fought to win(Siebold) and didn't mega evolve their pokemon to lose its Flash Fire ability like a retard(Malva).
>Legendary Pokemon
So did Pikachu, and it actually won against one, and the frog was even presumed to be stronger then it.

Attached: mega evo, lol.png (800x874, 662.4K)

Pokemon went to shit after Misty left.