One Piece

Buggy has the power to make any foe into an ally which is said to be the most dangerous power in the world so it's no wonder he's an emperor

Attached: FB_IMG_1656184168500.jpg (1080x1080, 76.2K)

The real One Piece is friendship.

-Gol D. Roger

>A whole fucking century? Sorry, never existed
>Should we retcon the fucking world map? Done, God Valley never existed
>That fight where the Marines led by Garp teamed up with the Roger pirates and crushed the infamous Xebec pirates in a cataclysmic battle? sorry, retconned and memory holed
>Ohara? Scholars? Hah, retconned and deleted
>Alabasta? Dressrosa? Cleaned up by the heroic Marines
>cp0, go and kill straw hat now, we forgot to set the admirals on him earlier
>you see, our propaganda machine is- what do you mean the printing shop hung up?
>this isn't the mugshot we wanted
>aaaaa how can Murdoch keep getting away with this?
Why are these faggots so incompetent?

Attached: 1647956208507.png (1282x728, 849.92K)

Attached: yama1163.jpg (1181x1748, 728.74K)

will of the D

They’re entire existence is a joke. They’re a group of old, reactionary lapdogs who’ve been posing in the same room for twenty years. The only ever time we’ve seen them OUTSIDE of the room is when they’re kneeling to Imu.

Attached: images.jpg (248x203, 6.15K)

Men who say a girl is fully developed at 16 never saw a women naked in their life. In other words, Oda is a pedo

Such a handsome lad

Attached: 1656247968298.jpg (779x1024, 84.77K)

They're just Im Upstairs' glorified secretaries. No doubt each generation of Gorosei has been more incompetant than the last. I wouldn't be surprised if they go full retard and each goroei only steps down in their 90's and hands the job over to an heir thats already well into their 60's

>tfw Ace fucked this

Ace died a happy man

Attached: One Piece - Chapter 96 - 18.jpg (1066x1074, 365.63K)

I don't want to watch a thousand episodes. What are the most kino scenes? The only one I know is Zoro vs Mihawk.

Based

go watch a thousand episodes and all the (good) movie because when you'll catch up you'll feel the void of not being able to watch the wacky pirates doing wacky things
and since we're in the middle of a mounth long break and entering the final saga it's clearly the best time to get started on one piece

>Gol D Roger? Haha, Gold Roger.
>Hito Hito no Mi Moderru Taiyo no Kami Nika- Now that's a mouthful. It's gomu gomu no mi now.
>Buggy the Star/Bombastic/Genius Clown, Pirate King's protege, Red-Hair Shanks's sworn brother and equal, broke out of the inescapable prison, held off the world's strongest swordman and 3 admirals... AAAIIIIEEE HE'S A NOBODY FROM ORANGE VILLAGE!

There is this one guy who can talk with facts when his body is sliced in half

the final strawhat crew

Luffy

Zoro
Nami
Usopp
Sanji

Chopper
Robin
Franky
Brook

Jinbe
Yamato
Carrot
Vivi

you forgot Sunny

*Farts
Braps
Butt bubbles

Sunny is soulless compared to Merry

I'm tired of vivi being considered a straw hat
>but she is
she pratically isn't or you'll have to include all the waifu of the arc in the list

Was that Sunnys Klabautermann in the red trailer?

I was like you a year ago. I didnt watch the anime but i read the coloured manga. Greatest shonen ever

She literally was considered a Straw Hat by Oda himself.

She is, you dumb speedreading motherfucker.

Attached: SUNNIGO.jpg (864x650, 171.48K)

yeah but the sunny is a real ship worthy of a yonko
meanwhile the merry is just some random boat that somehow navigated on the most dangerous ocean in the world
(still sad but it had to go)

I know that void. Last summer I picked up OP again after 10 years and watched about 500 episodes and all the films. When the adventure stops you can kind of keep up here following the manga, but the breaks and the all the waits... It's so hollow. It's like I had friends. Now I'm all alone.

Attached: 1374738969-one_piece___3d2y_by_taka_no_mi-d6dxc3o.png (1600x950, 925.83K)

It's over a thousand chapters, I don't want to go through that.

A while back I remember someone made a college starting with Perona and leading up to wano of the waifu of the arc of every waifu and every argument for them joining. My favorite seethes were the Monet and carrot

So what?

>draw an adult
>says she's 16
>You're a pedo if you wanna tap that

>draw a child
>says she is 1000 years old
>You're gay if you don't wanna tap that

That is what you sound like.

Saw 12 year old girls that were thicker than grown-ass women. Some just gets hit by puberty harder and earlier than others.

Luffy

Zoro
Sanji
Robin
Franky

Brook
Jinbei

Marco
Law
Kid
Bege
Killer
Bonney

Vivi
Rebecca
Shirahoshi
Momonosuke
Aokiji
Fujitora
Tashigi
Smoker
Coby
Garp

Caribou
Duval

Hancock
Moria
Crocodile

Shanks
Buggy

>bench
Nami
Usopp
Chopper
Carrot
Yamato

The obvious answer is tapping both and the daughters you have with each

My guy. You can speed read one piece. No one is judging you if you tried hard enough, you could read 100 chapters in one day

then fuck off
just so you know you're missing something but whatever

Watch those 1000 episodes or you won't understand why those scenes are kino.

Didn't ask

*hits pipe*
Based

Attached: shanks16.jpg (400x400, 36.36K)