One Piece

Bullet was a better antagonist than Kaido

Attached: Douglas_Bullet_Anime_Infobox.png (744x850, 791.34K)

This dude is clearly retarded if he thinks he can take on the whole alliance at once. Even Sakazuki was apprehensive about sending an admiral to Wano, and that was just due to the samurai and Kaido alone.

Attached: greenbull.jpg (982x747, 211.86K)

Kaido's dragon form makes him superior to this flopped Broly ripoff

If Bullet was a canonic character, what bounty would you have given him?

reminder that he did LITERALLY nothing wrong

Attached: chadmiral.png (660x221, 72.54K)

At least 2 billion

Can someone explain Robin's powers to me?
1. What did she mean in this panel? I know she can make a clone, but can she actually use her powers to teleport her original body?
2. If she doesn't actually have to use her arms to activate her powers, why was she helpless back in Thriller Bark when the mice had her pinned in their web?

Attached: panel.png (310x395, 64.86K)

Why didn't Kaido get Sukiyaki to read the poneglyph for him?

Attached: frodo.jpg (600x599, 45.22K)

>no territory
>no crew
>didn't defeat anyone noteworthy
2 Billion and nothing more

Obviously she's improved her abilities since fucking Thriller Bark 2 years ago

>1. What did she mean in this panel?
She can make her body parts "bloom" like flowers on any surface she can see. Before the timeskip it used to be just arms and legs, but after the timeskip she learned how to make her full body bloom and fuse many blooming body parts together into more colossal versions. These body parts are transient and vanish in time, but any damage to them is reflected onto Robin herself.

>2. If she doesn't actually have to use her arms to activate her powers, why was she helpless back in Thriller Bark when the mice had her pinned in their web?
She improved her skill at using her devil fruit over the timeskip, and so addressed weak points she had before.

No wonder since Kaido is don krieg-tier villain

Sukiyaki would die from torture before saying anything. Kekdo just let him rot in the basement.

My local ESL theatres are promoting film RED by inviting the local one piece youtube channels to the premier.
These channels never think of any new predictions or theories by themself, they just copy established theories written in english and translate them into local language so the dumb local kids can watch their videos and be none the wiser.
The absolute state of One Piece community.

>She can make her body parts "bloom" like flowers on any surface she can see. Before the timeskip it used to be just arms and legs, but after the timeskip she learned how to make her full body bloom and fuse many blooming body parts together into more colossal versions. These body parts are transient and vanish in time, but any damage to them is reflected onto Robin herself.
Okay, but when Black Maria asks how she got in, she says her body can bloom anywhere. Black Maria had set up a bunch of traps/snipers/spider webs to catch her, but Robin got past all of them.

So how did she do it? Can Robin actually teleport her ORIGINAL body using her powers now? I know she can make clones, but I thought that the clones disappear and that her original body remains wherever it was before.

you want some theories bro?

Attached: 1643176101096.png (252x240, 115.72K)

What chapter did Wano start?

Will Zoro kill Nojiko in the live action?

Brulee in RED
>ごめんねオーブンお兄ちゃん
>I'm sorry, Oven-oniichan

Attached: 1656213006967 (2).jpg (1516x2149, 791.08K)

He clearly has some other objective, I can't imagine he'd be dumb enough to think he could beat them.

>AAAAHHHHH I'M THE STRONGEST
>ROGER TOOK ME IN AND I LOST TO HIM AND THEN I LEFT THE CREW CAUSE I WASN'T THE STRONGEST AND HE DIED AND I WAS ANGRY CAUSE I SWEAR I'M THE STRONGEST AND I GOT CAPTURED BECAUSE I'M... THE STRONGEST
>...
>ANYWAYS I'M FREE NOW AND AAAAAAAAAAHHHH I'M THE STRONGEST

more coherant and convincing than Kaido's

Reminder, Marineford Sickbeard loses to the other Yonko 1 on 1.

Incel

Burger hands types this post.

He totally didn't kill an island made up of 100% civilians (a few thousand at least) and a a ship full of - as of that moment - refugees. (A few hundredat least).

>Brulee and Oven get kidnapped
>Katakuri appears at the ending with an epic entrance to save them
I'm okay with this

He sucks ass and he'll never be canon
Cope

>NOOOO THEY WERE ALL CIVILIANS! THEY TOTALLY JUST GOT BUSTER CALLED FOR NO REASON!!!!

UTA UTA UTA UTA

Attached: 1656223337365.jpg (1709x1668, 466.51K)

this gives me Stampede vibes

Attached: 1653418769332.gif (640x480, 784.38K)

so Brule can use the mane mane no mi abilities plus the mirror world
Holy shit she has a powerfull devil fruit

Big Mom is only good at intimidating and beating up fodder, her soul powers are worthless against anyone strong so she only has her iron skin and super giga haki was revealed afterwards

>her soul powers are worthless
Take that back

Attached: 0_FkV69fpOJBJa5wVR.png (1104x610, 858K)

It's not fair because Kaido's backstory has a heavy Oden debuff, most characters would drop down several tiers if Oden was worked into their stories

That's it? Pirates do far worse all the time. You don't even have to be a scholar of a forbidden language that can access the Ancient Weapons. You'll get raped and pillaged for being a nobody on literally who island minding their own business on a farm.

>spear
Katakuri should really get rid of the spear and fight punching and kicking, lookz way cooler that way

I mean all the character poster reveals inherently give it cameo fest Stampede vibes

>1. What did she mean in this panel?
What do YOU mean? That's literally the same line she used when she explained her power back in Alabasta.

Reminder we didn't see Roger actor yet because Oda wants to change Roger for Oden in the Live Action