As a ftm this scene hits differently

As a ftm this scene hits differently.

Attached: Capture.png (769x858, 609.76K)

You're a woman and always will be. Get mental help.

post hairy cuntboi cunny

ywnbam

Attached: 23594107-98DC-4DE7-9ADE-10209EDEDCD7.jpg (1284x1279, 1.19M)

mastectomy scars or gtfo

Besides the obvious kys tranny
You do realize in this scene was she was completely wrong right?
One of the strongest people/swordfighters in the WORLD is some old granny with a pension for hissyfits
Also haki kinds trumps raw power a lot, so Kuina just didnt have the drive, gave up at the starting line
So fuck her, and fuck you

based

to many bans to seriously reply...

You will never be a real man. You have no sperm, you have no testes, you have no prostate. You are a homosexual woman twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Women are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed women to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a woman. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk chick home with you, She’ll turn tail and bolt the second she gets a whiff of your diseased, infected neo-cock.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a woman is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably female.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: 1656193088753.png (706x447, 230.96K)

>One of the strongest people/swordfighters in the WORLD is some old granny with a pension for hissyfits
More then a decade after she appeared user lol. Your gotcha falls flat.

Looking at what One Piece is now that whole Kuina backstory feels so out of place.

My roommate grew fast while growing up and was the tallest girl in class. Problem was that she capped out her height at 4'11 so despite being the athletic type of person she had to watch as her sister and bro hit 6 feet in sports and martial arts with her sister doing some modelling as well.

>she was a yonko, or at least a VERY well known pirate 15 years ago
Unless you live in a bubble, YOUR argument only works if you are completely blind to the rest of the series
And that is ignoring literally every crazy strong female including Tashigi
TLDR; seethe harder nigger

Go cry to reddit about how
"It's okay, people just are afraid of what they dont understand"
As if that is even a half-decent argument and not the biggest cope this side of the river

But Kuina did not know that and those characters did not exist when her arc was written.
>Tashigi
What the fuck does she do? Out of all characters you pick her? Not even Ulti?

>obvious bait thread
>anons tripping over themselves to reply "zomg kys tranny!11"
>jannies pretend not to see for an hour
sasuga, Any Forums

i'm sorry you were molested, it wasn't your fault

>One of the strongest people/swordfighters in the WORLD is some old granny with a pension for hissyfits

She was born strong (in other words she cheats), she is a devil fruit user meaning she doesn't play fair. Since she is literary a muscle wizard, she didn't really need her sentient sword, and could've just stick to her hax fruit ability.

When Kuina is talking about strength, she meant actual hard work earned sword skill with well refined technique.

Apparently, Kuina was right about woman being weak in one piece somewhat, because they were never put to any training as a child nor were have they thought about become stronger everyday. I mean just look at Robin and Nami, None of them has haki and all they do on the ship is just sitting around their ass, reading books and shower a lot.

Then there's Kuina. Is so embarrassing watching her fight with Monet, not only she can't beat her, she has to ask Zoro, a fucking pirate to help her to finish Monet. Why is she such an embarrassment? she swear to get strong two years ago only to be carry by pirates. She has haki and yet she still need glasses. Fucking Embarrassment.

I don't if it was author's intention, but woman in one piece are just lazy jobbers.

Because they are women, they simply lack ambition. Kuina should stfu and eat a Zoan fruit if she thinks biology is the end all.

Giants are born with by far the most natural advantages (including a 300 year lifespan), but they are completely jobber race. Haki rules all, powerful DFs can help you get a leg up.

>waaah pick a character that was written early in the series
>gives an example
>ugh why didya pick HER?
FUCK user what do you want? Alvida? Baroque Works assassins? Oh wait they get defeated I guess that means they're weak huh? Even tho they would all kick your npc civilian asses any day

Are you a hot trans or an ugly trans? I worked with this ftm guy and while I'm 100% gay I would have fucked him in his literal boypussy.