So why did Ed turn into a crocodile?

So why did Ed turn into a crocodile?

Attached: 1656082291294.png (1280x720, 934.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/EBQm1SlELltVYigVx0p1pA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He used alchemy to modify with bone and teeth structure

Kill yourself

Was the manga also cursed with the shit "comedy"?

I raughed.

What makes you think it's the same guy.

You can't keep doing this

based funnyposter.

What other retard would spam the catalogue for years on end to shit on an anime literally a decade old? The only time this anime gets brought up is when retards want their FotM shit to beat it on MAL, or when this guy spams this image every day to prove that FMAB is actually the worst anime ever cause its not funny.

the frame that killed brotherturd posters.

>What other retard would spam the catalogue for years on end to shit on an anime literally a decade old?
What if somebody else wants to pick up on it? The filenames aren't even the same yet you're jumping to conclusions.
>The only time this anime gets brought up is when retards want their FotM shit to beat it on MAL
Now you're just making stuff up to look like a victim

Yeah but it takes a second to gloss over in manga, unlike the anime which focuses on it for like 10x as long

There's hundreds of us. You'll never figure it out

Why didn't he turn into that during fights? seems like a plothole if you ask me.

I'm your fan

lmao this scene was so funny

Can we have a schizo contest on Any Forums to see who's some of the most mentally ill posters on this board.

Attached: burger punch.png (680x1350, 328.58K)

japanese "humour"

I've never understood why people constantly bring this up as a major issue with FMA, it only happens like once or twice. Unlike something like Fire Force or Soul Eater where shit like this is constant

>it only happens like once or twice
Those nostalgia glasses have some outstanding performance

Eddiegator posting is funny. Cope.

This, I can't stop laughing

I agree, almost as funny as the original scene