How inflential is JoJo?

How inflential is JoJo?

Attached: featured-image-3.jpg (1710x900, 347.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jojo.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_cultural_references_and_inspirations_from_JoJo's_Bizarre_Adventure
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did it invent the Ability Battle genre? I feel like there should be more but I don't know any that existed before Jojo.

Probably. Do you think things like shaman king, yu gi oh, digimon or any "human + monster/spirit" thing would exist without jojo?

There are a few anime/manga here and there that reference it from time to time.
I heard it influenced Persona.
Fans of togashi, oda know that they took ideas from him, not sure who else I could point from the manga scene who take inspiration from him.

That aside:
IMO jojo feels fresh compared to the shounen that feel the need to establish a pretense for fighting. JoJo gives you characters and throws them into the fight with little explanation.
Araki knows how to do creative fights.

Well, Yukako was the first "japanese schoolgirl yandere", so that's a pretty influential origin.

Greatly influential, but not as big as DB and the Big 3

DB created the big 3, but i see jojo as the reason for this . Also, hxh is pretty much a copy of jojo and dragon ball.

How flatulential is jojo?

How lentialflatu is jojo?

This many

>IMO jojo feels fresh compared to the shounen that feel the need to establish a pretense for fighting. JoJo gives you characters and throws them into the fight with little explanation.
>Araki knows how to do creative fights.
This
Plot doesn't make sense but the fights are so fun

Fights and characters are the strong points in jojo

jojo.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_cultural_references_and_inspirations_from_JoJo's_Bizarre_Adventure

Jojo invented anime and manga

>Everyone in dynamic poses
>Except Gappy in the same senile gaunt daze
Fuck this lazy remaster, there are so many possibilities

Attached: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol.17 Ch.67 - The Plant Appraiser - Mamezuku Rai (31) Part 2 - 1.jpg (976x1400, 883.81K)

How about his fucking EoH pose for example

Attached: a1211c0c0c0929f1bacf1b218f8008cf35d1d8d0.jpg (345x932, 154.51K)

Only to Westerners

Attached: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol.25 Ch.100 - The Wonder of You (The Miracle of Your Love), Part 17 - 34.png (1223x1920, 105.1K)

It influenced one of the most iconic fighting game characters: Guile

I hear it even inspired FotNS

[editors note: WoU doesnt die if Tooru dies]

[editors note: you will also be hit by calamity just because you have what Tooru wants]

Attached: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol.25 Ch.99 - The Wonder of You (The Miracle of Your Love), Part 16 - 25.png (1223x1920, 643.17K)