Kaguya

As an anime only I have to ask why do people hate this girl? She's a little abrasive sure but nothing to really get upset about. Does she do something drastic later on?

Attached: 1591008225368.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

She's just worst girl

She's a little more abrasive in the manga, and mostly just triggers Ishigami self-inserters by being harsh to him and confiscating his videogames. As his obvious endgame, they also resent her for ruining the "nerd Chads up and wins the cheerleader" story they wanted to see. Since she was introduced back when serious plots first started taking off, others blame her for the tone shift.

That's basically it. Just autism.

WDYM? People love Miko.

Attached: 1651271666125.webm (598x1080, 309.31K)

It's just Tsubamefags being a vocal minority. Tsubame rejected Ishigami and Ishigami x Miko is on its way to be canon in the manga, so Tsubamefags are salty.

FPBP. Every other girl is just better.
We love Kaguya, Fujiwara, Hayasaka, Kei, Maki, Karen, Onodera, Erika, Tsubame, Kashiwagi, Osaragi, Shiranui and Ootomo.

Attached: kaguya girls.jpg (1553x1189, 486.35K)

>We love Kaguya, Fujiwara, Hayasaka, Kei, Maki, Karen, Onodera, Erika, Miko, Kashiwagi, Osaragi, Shiranui and Ootomo.
Fix'd butthurt dogspammer's edit.

Attached: 81346399_p0.jpg (1836x1189, 1.74M)

Pretty much this.

But I'm someone who prefers Miko to Tsubame and yet I wanted Ishigami to win Tsubame.

genuine question, are you fags unironic MALtards? I couldn't tell if the gloating from the last thread was real or not

Ishigami dodged a bullet. Tsubame wouldn't be able to love him.

2nd best anime ever made. How are we doing it?

Attached: IMG_20220625_081433.jpg (976x609, 110.85K)

People have more reason to hate Ishigami at this point. Likes one girl and purposefully gives a heart to another.

No, it's the opposite. Miko stopped Ishigami from failing to graduate middle school and she gets on his case because she cares and wants him to do better. She also saved his life from an implied fatal fall off the stairs even though Ishigami told her to go away because he was in a bad and despairing mood (Tsubame didn't return his feelings, yet she offered her body as a thank you). Also, Miko helped with his studies and was a good girl with principles who didn't get in the way between Ishigami and Tsubame who were "going out" out during Valentine's day. If you don't know it already, Miko and Ishigami are tsundere to each other.

Attached: 1568513907860.png (960x729, 870.02K)

Her arc as a character feels unnatural and forced.
She's a bitch whose bitchiness doesn't have any good justification.
Aka mishandled her real hard. She didn't mesh into the story as well as the other characters.
She was forced down our throats just to sideline Fujiwara and that's bullshit when Fuji is one of the MC trio.
All the arcs involving her are weak, payoff is garbage, they feel out of the series' scope.
It's Aka's fault for mishandling her.

>She's a bitch whose bitchiness doesn't have any good justification.
Ishigami is a douche half the time, if you hadn't noticed. She's mad because he hasn't apologized for being a dick.

>arc as a character feels unnatural and forced.
You just described Tsubame.

Miko is designed for rape and hatefucking, so hating her is the proper way to go about it to get into the right mood. Gentle or loving sex with Miko just doesn't make any sense.

Attached: 1653037392639.jpg (850x1171, 102.22K)

>Ishigami
Thats the problem, her character orbits another character yet she's propped up as an MC. She can't stand alone. It's like Hayasaka to Kaguya, or Osaragi to her.
Her character anchors off another MC and that's what makes her weak and feel forced.
Compare it to others in the StuCo, they have their own arcs, their own development mostly independent of the others until Miko took some of that time just to be anchored to Ishigami, greatest one affected is F.
ok

B/a/sed, Any Forumspproved and offici/a/l

>yet she's propped up as an MC.
She's literally listed as the "B-side heroine", not "B-side MC". That's Ishigami. It's pretty clear that Aka envisions her as a critical part of Ishigami's story, not a standalone or protagonist character.

>can't stand alone
She's been doing that since before she started to fall in love, you know, with her goals and why is...was infamous for.

>not the first IP from this post

Because the mangaka gives up after getting the main couple together and focuses on her and his self insert. All because he got cucked irl.
>is he trolling
nope, look it up

She's literally among the most popular character in the manga. Virtually any popular character will attraction attention and garner a share of detractors because opinions exist. It happens, but giving those detractors, especially from the peanut gallery, attention is counterproductive.

qrd? I don't even know where to look

Cringe.

Based.

Then we loop back to what I said earlier. Aka mishandled writing her.
Sorry I don't understand what you're trying to say.

I think he may be referring to was, when he was going thru his divorce in an interview. He was asked what kind of woman he was into. He said somebody that wouldn't cheat on him. I believe.

Ouch

I can understand the hate for the puppy...but, Kashiwagi?

A speedreader huh.

Attached: 15.png (1300x1920, 1.02M)