Bleach was cancelled they said

>Bleach was cancelled they said
>Jump hates Kubo they said
>Kubo will never get to work again they said
>Kubo is considered a joke in the industry they said
>Bleach will never return they said

Attached: DXAE9COU8AEi9yx.jpg (1200x675, 129.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZYJlAOq8fg
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/11/17/bleach-author-shares-emotional-story-of-ending-manga#:~:text=to its readers.-,After finishing Bleach in August, then releasing the final collection,story of finishing the series.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The new authors are so bad, they realized just how great Bleach is in comparison.

Attached: jjk.jpg (2000x3000, 1.69M)

Whomst've is this 'they' you speaketh of?

Attached: FWBHEomUAAAnC_R.jpg (1267x2048, 289.21K)

I miss bleach so fucking much

Attached: 1637317680151.png (1301x2047, 1.49M)

>shounen's first shounen

>some random wanking about 3D people
Don't care. Didn't ask. Thread hidden.

Kill yourself bleachfag

Finally
youtube.com/watch?v=dZYJlAOq8fg

Bleach being canceled was a defense of Kubo, because the ending is inexcusably bad any other way.

saying bleach wasnt canceled is an insult to kubo you dumb dog. the end of tybwk was aweful and you cant pretend like it wasnt.

Wasnt kubo's networth higher than kishimoto's or something like that?

How many cocks Kubo had to blow to get a new run of Bleach?

Respect them pronoun of choice please.

Aizen may just be the best villain in shounen. He's the only one I've ever looked upon and thought "this guy should be a God and he is wholly correct". Not to mention his power is so affirming in that. Kyoka Suigetsu is busted, it makes me think he really is special and deserves to be apex. But then there's orihime who also has godlike powers so it offsets it a little bit. I've just been rewatching as of late but man I love Aizen. So cold and calculating and disgustingly powerful. The fact that he could swindle all of soul society from the get go is so cool.

Attached: 20220619_004551.jpg (951x983, 123.55K)

you replied, thanks.

Yeah, I think Bleach's antagonist cast in general is pretty great. Aizen, Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Yhwach, even soul society arc when the captains were the antagonist I loved Kenpachi / Byakuya vs Ichigo. Not to mention Grand Fisher who isn't great compared to the rest, but the first few chapters where Ichigo fought him it was pretty kino.

Attached: aizen.png (640x964, 370.95K)

>IESLB

Attached: EaBLrN0WAAIXuMA.jpg (360x360, 15.41K)

Based Huntard.

For starters he fucks your ass on a daily basis.

Attached: 5HLkMUn.jpg (279x304, 12.53K)

It wasn't cancelled, Kubo was sick for 5 years and ended it on the 15th anniversary.

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/11/17/bleach-author-shares-emotional-story-of-ending-manga#:~:text=to its readers.-,After finishing Bleach in August, then releasing the final collection,story of finishing the series.

Dumb huntard