Re:zero

for those of you who have read both the web novel and light novel, which did you enjoy more?

also re:zero thread since theres none up

Attached: 1.jpg (1000x1500, 290.01K)

season 2 and arc 7 killed re:zero and that's a good thing

>Emilia comes back
>Series dies

How was arc 6? I for some reason can't bring myself to read the WN even though I had a good time reading arc 5

Novel > anime
WN > LN

Iol, i love arc 7, it is my favorite arc.

you need a boulder dropped on your head just like in that ISIS execution video

It’s fun. Most people will tell you that the ending shat the bed, and yes, the ending to the arc is rushed. But personally I didn’t hate the entire ending loop. It had two fights I loved, one fight I hated, and one I was indifferent towards. The really weak part is the ending simply because the arc is wrapped up abruptly, but I can kinda understand why that ended up happening since the tower will likely have greater significance towards the end of the series.

Some times the light novel is superior like arc 5 sometimes the WN is superior like arc 4, the anime is good if you have the context from either otherwise they cut too much to be enjoyable.

I disliked the Volcanica part would have prefered if it spoke a ancient language and that would be the reason why they couldn't communicate with it instead of dementia.

The telenovela

Attached: 1632116561503.jpg (480x572, 52.52K)

>ywn get to eat fresh mexican food made by rem
pain. suffering and pain

Attached: Rem1995.png (1600x1000, 2.46M)

>arc 7
>killed re:zero
Imagine believing this.

WN unreadable
barely English

It's Japanese you retard

there are English translations. witch cult and a few others. i tried. really i did. and greed gurgling broken and drowning was such a treat, but i'll wait for the LN to catch up in 2024 to finish arc 6

Official LN isn't that much more readable than the WN fan translations, possibly the opposite in many instances, that shows you haven't read at all.

i read LN 16 start of water city arc, (right after death of bunny) then WN translations since 17 wasnt out yet in LN. went pretty far through. but whatever. you don't seem very pleasant and if i wanted ornery bantz on be on Any Forums
ta ta

Volume 17 and 18 are now out in english

400 years isn't that ancient user. Plus that would force Shaula to only know that same language since they were at least in the same social group. Also without Flugel for the past 400 years, she likely would never bother to learn the new language.

Attached: 1bca14730565d370527c5f69596ea3ed4504d95fr1-1000-1000v2_hq.jpg (1000x1000, 66.08K)

how long does it take to get to the action. I think I made it to like chapter 5 before I got tired of it.

I feel like if you’re going into arc 6 for action you’re reading for the wrong reason, it’s mostly fun for the psychological horror element. But the first action section starts in chapter 10.

arc 7 had such great potential but the author is a hack and it has been complete shit since the crossdressing