Summertime Rendering

So is nobody here watching this because you fuckers forgot how to torrent?

Attached: 2dc4e807d63849c6243eb6f3ab3843e7.jpg (1960x2774, 3.11M)

Is lying the only way you know to start a thread?

I'm watching and it's pretty great so far.

This is what really uplifts my Summe, a good fucking mystery and suspense show with some nice sceneries and cute characters. It also helps that the MC seems quite competent. Pretty much a good mix of quality characters, just like Higurashi was.

Of course I’m not watching it, Episode 11 isn’t out yet.

It's not lying. It's called sarcasm.

I have a hard time enjoying shows with male characters. If it was an all female cast, I would probably watch it. Might still start it regardless, but feel very hesitant because male voices just annoy me at this point. I want all-female or femboys in my escapist universes.

Haven't seen any threads discussing this show for some reason.

Probably because it's your first day here.

>using torrents in 2022

I've been avoiding the threads because of spoilers. It's fun to build up your own theories in shows like these.

We're not watching it because it's dogshit that only managed to survive because the author has connections in the industry. The manga sales were a failure and it still managed to not only avoid the axe but get a high quality adaptation kek

Every single episode got a thread user. They just happen on raw days since the sub release dates are not consistent.

That's called being a troon

Nobody is watching because it is dog shit.

Post your theories user, everyone in the actual threads are too scared of the mangafags to make any

It's literally only available on Disney+ in Japan. Torrenting is your only option.

Is the Udon localization out yet? I want to know how their translations compare to MangaPlus

I enjoyed it but the latest episode's obvious budget saving measures worry me a little.

When this show started I started reading the manga and enjoyed it a lot but I'm still watching it anyway cause Ushio-chan a cute and best.

Attached: 1628511493246.jpg (1920x1080, 185.19K)

It’s in the show’s best interest to cut corners now while the gang is playing through an RPG maker puzzle level rather than later when the loop goes full Resident Evil fight for survival.

I've read the manga. Why should I watch the anime?

For the cicadas, the summer ambience, and the Nier OST

Attached: hizuru ponytail.webm (1280x720, 934.07K)

>Nier OST
now, you have peaked my interest

Does anyone know what scenes from the manga have been cut so far in this adaptation?

Quite a few, mostly Shinpei's autistic ramblings.

I've started watching it but it turned from mystery to fantasy way too quickly

This, but I was pleasantly surprised that the mystery vibe was still going strong even after all the high fantasy shit in Episode 5

it's great

Brace yourself for The Festival Round 2.

Attached: サマータイムレンダ_11-06.jpg (1920x1080, 334K)

At least three that reveal Hizuru to be even more autistic that you might think.

So nothing too major then?

This entire half chapter where Ushio describes what she saw at the festival is one of the biggest offenders

Attached: 06.jpg (1400x2048, 1.02M)

We do, come back on the airing day.

It's incredible how you guys love to complain about isekai shit, but whenever a good anime comes out you just don't give a damn to watch. That's why anime nowadays are so shit: good animes just don't sell, people preffer to watch shit like Otome Game than Summertime.
I don't why people just forget about Summertime, that's a good story, good animation, nice characters etc, but when i enter nyaa i find only a few seeder in the last realized episode, but in Otome Game i find so much more, like 5 or 10 time more than in Summertime. I just can't understand why this happens, to me it's like you guys like to watch shit.

Attached: file.png (800x1169, 906.51K)

Most horror is fantasy.

Yeah, there's quite a bit of dialogue missing from the entire cast too like Ushio going more into detail about shadow powers but all the most essential lines are there.