Would Miura-sensei be happy with the new Berserk artstyle?

Would Miura-sensei be happy with the new Berserk artstyle?

Attached: miura.png (490x415, 375.36K)

He would not

The people who were drawing his other manga? I would think so

I miss both of these niggas like you wouldn't believe

Wtf I was just listening to Frank, Fuckboy Editions new song

After seeing this page I think the work Mori and Miura's assistants have done is very well justified and Miura would like it.

Attached: image_2022-06-22_170556347.png (993x1500, 3.11M)

He is the one who developed it for many years so yeah, be probably would.
It's hilarious seeing people do comparisons and using Kentaro's older Berserk artwork when that hasn't been the style he's drawn the series in for years. Even when he was alive, people were complaining to him about the art changes.

He'd be proud of his assistants but he'd also find a lot of flaws like the perfectionist he is

He's beaming with pride looking up from hell

yes. he trained those people. they even drew their own manga in his style as practice

He literally trained them to draw that way so why wouldn't he like it?

I wonder if he just disappeared like papa frank but faking death and relayed his work to his buddies when he is tired of it

prosthetic is looking a bit weird in these episodes, I bet they will improve it in the future.

Miura was happy with the 2016 anime. Think he's just glad people still like his story and that they care so deeply about it

yes he trained the studio gaga artists himself

miura sensei would probably just be happy that it's no longer something he has to do.

He is an artist so of course he values others' works of art over his own.

How can he swing that sword with those arms. He looks super skinny

I don't think he's the type who cares that much about the overall quality of his work considering how much he unnecessarily prolonged his series, to the point that he died and left it unfinished when he should have wrapped it up years ago.

Mori's Griffith is heretical.

Attached: 1 (2).jpg (1381x2048, 1.46M)

Guess Guts won't get some pussy tonight