Boku no Hero Academia

Quirkless or dead, Any Forums?

Attached: 20220622_101731.jpg (1343x2048, 1.21M)

CHADeavor

I don't want Endeavor dead. Him getting killed lets him off too easy after all the shit he's pulled. Fucked over his family to be a big shot hero? Nah, he needs to live with his sins so he can still continue getting punished for it. Hawks can die though. He's a patronizing hypocrite for murdering Twice.

Mha changing editors makes sense why the last few chapters have been so much better, I assume he’s been on board for a bit before the announcement. Can already see the quality increasing. Damn. So then that means a lot of the stuff that was bad really WAS just the shitty editor.

>Endeavor imagines his future daughter-in-law with an even sexier backless outfit
Great dad, Shoto

Attached: 1655872081173.jpg (1344x2048, 717.54K)

Momo is with Iida, cornball

>Him getting killed lets him off too easy after all the shit he's pulled. Fucked over his family to be a big shot hero? Nah, he needs to live with his sins so he can still continue getting punished for it.
faggot with daddy issues detected. Endeavor getting "punished" won't change the relationship you have with your own father. If you even have one.

retired

This is the most feral Endeavor we've ever seen

>手負いのヒーローが最も恐ろしい
>Wounded heroes are the most terrifying ones
I feel like this has been said before, but I can't remember who or when it was said.

AFO got hug from Endy before Dabi

Attached: FV3FqnSaIAAUmUq.jpg (1079x1123, 221.71K)

Wasn't it when AfO described All-Might defeating him with half his stomach hanging out?

Endeavor killed AFO, I repeat ENDEAVOR KILLED AFO, THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Attached: 20220622164351.jpg (1080x1168, 423.27K)

Kids, say bye to uncle Afo

Holy fucking kino, Endeavor WON.

His leg got fucked up too it seems.

AfO is in Shigaraki and probably Dabi now.

That is AFO's leg, his whole body is turning into ashes

Why does Endy get the best scenes?
Why does this manga become good whenever D*ku isn't around?

Attached: 1654578146668.png (1024x1024, 234.73K)

How hard did your dad fuck you?

AFOBROS... WE FUCKING LOST.................

I am pretty sure it is what left of AFO carbonized legs, but either way, losing a limb probably mean nothing to Endy now.

WE. FUCKING. WON.

Hori loves Endeavor. just look at the detail here