You get isekaied into the Dragon Ball world as Freeza. What do? Reminder that Kaioshin starts out stronger than you...

You get isekaied into the Dragon Ball world as Freeza. What do? Reminder that Kaioshin starts out stronger than you, and there's also Beerus in the world.

Attached: Dclci2g-bc717166-0398-4951-9060-a216a1c273ee.png (500x780, 425.45K)

Genocide those saiyan monkeys just because it's the right thing to do from a cosmic perspective, maybe keep a few of their good looking females around

Train for 6 months
Dethrone Beerus

Open a feed and seed shop and live a peaceful life, and let my non canon brother do the conquering.

Super is non canon due to the simple fact that it retroactively makes villains like Frieza completely inconsistent
Why would he act like the biggest bully in the playground if he knew there was someone a billion times stronger eager to erase him from existence if he got too cocky

>no penis
killl myself

just wish for a penis retard

You will never be a man

>Buu
sealed away millions of years ago god knows where, never encountered proof it was even real.
>Beerus
always sleeping and doesn't give a fuck about wchich ningen is the self declared king of the universe so long as he gets fed

>Reminder that Kaioshin starts out stronger than you

He purportedly starts out stronger than you. We see no indication that's true, and he's proven to be ignorant about power levels multiple times. "Pui Pui and Yakon are way too strong for you guys, abloobloo."

Anyway, train for six months and then be unstoppable until the Super era, I guess.

beeline to Namek, get wish, then murder them all

/thread

Imagine if this nigga was in the time chamber

>beeline to Namek
goto earth instead (before piccolo dies), no password and language bullshit to deal with

I guess I could just murder all the nameks without getting a wish, I just want nobody else to get bullshit wishes granted that would mess me up in the future.

Buu got sealed away. Beerus just doesn't give a fuck about doing his job and shin is retarded.

Shin isn't lying about his power level, he is only ignorant when it comes to analyzing others despite being a creation God. However, we know he is still weaker than buu arc super saiyan goku but he can still one shot final form frieza from the saiyan arc. The main reason shin doesn't take care of frieza is because he is retarded and thinks he should never interfere with mortals.

So he's like that teacher from the one with the deaf girl that let everyone bully her and he just ignored it until he couldn't anymore because another adult was going to blame him for the abuse but there was a convenient boy that he could scapegoat to take the blame on his behalf?

Its mainly because his job is being the creation God, which to create planets and guide life on there to prosper. But it should also be noted that the Gods should not interfere with mortals too much, which is where where that sentiment comes in. However, they can interfere if it threatens the universe and the life on there. Shin was retarded in not dealing with him because people like frieza are the main reason to why the universe is on the lower levels and shin ignored frieza's family because its in the realm of it being "problems with mortals" that will be sorted out in the future.

Travel to Earth, find the Dragon Balls, wish for immortality, find the Fountain of Youth, kill everyone at the watchtower, kill all monkeys, train in hyperbolic time chamber, and destroy Earth.

I actually put a lot of thought, because funfic.
>Go to Yardrats and train ki.
>Get anti-fusion and instant transmission, bonus for Golden Form.
>Go to Planet Vegeta, kidnap Broly as he was sent away by King Vegeta.
>Kill Paragus.
>Train Broly as henchman.
>Kill all saiyans, including Vegeta and Goku.
>Wait 12 years until Bulma invents Dragon Ball radar
>Take dragon radar and Bulma as slave.
>Destroy Red Ribbon Army and take Dr. Vomi(Android 21) as slave too.
>Ask Shenlong for the ability to speak namekian
>Go to Namek, ask Porungga for unlock potential, for "Orange" form, and to grow taller.(3 wishes)
>Be an Orange-Golden GigaChad Frieza.
>Gather super dragon ball of Universe 7
>Then ask Porungga for a time ring, for the ability to speak God's language, and to be sent to universe 6
>Gather super dragon ball of universe 6
>Ask Super Shenron for actual immortality
>Kill all of universe 6 Saiyans too.
>Also take Kale and Caulifula as slaves.
>Ask universe 6 Porungga to go back to universe 7
>Wait for Babiddi to free Majin Buu.
>Kill Babidddi and give Buu a lot of candy
>Ask Shenron to separate Evil Buu and Good Buu.
>Easy diff Evil Buu
>Have Good Buu henchman.
>Get ready for Beerus awakening and prepare a lot of earth cuisine.
>Ask Beerus to become GoD and learn hakai+Ultra Ego.
>Make Universe 7 the strongest with loyal Saiyans, Androids, and Majin Buu race.
>Easy diff Moro, Zamasu, and Goku Black.
>Suck up to El Grande Padre for lasting preservation of universe 7.
>RETRY OVER AND OVER WITH TIME RING IF ANY FAILS.

cool, but aren't dragon wishes limited to the power/authority of the ball's creator

It really is dependent on how the creator is able to upgrade the dragon. Which goes in line to how much power they have. But porunga and super shenron are more powerful than regular dragon balls. With the super dragon balls can grant any wishes without limits.

I have a feeling that specific item like Time Ring, the ability to speak X language, or travel between universe isn't a difficult wish.
Also, Time Ring is more of a back-up plan or last resort kind of thing.
Immortality given by Super Shenron is necessary for me to survive everything but Lord Zeno though.