Houseki no Kuni

Some more Houseki no Kuni leaks have just dropped.

Attached: 147.jpg (1114x1600, 1.55M)

Why is Antarc buddy-buddy with these whores???

P148

Attached: 148.jpg (1114x1600, 1.54M)

P153

Attached: 153.jpg (1114x1600, 1.49M)

P158

Attached: 158.jpg (1114x1600, 1.51M)

FUCK THE MOONIES

When is Antarc saving phos?

Attached: 1655845085401.jpg (773x960, 61.19K)

>implying
They MOON'd her user. . .we can only hope that god incarnates as a god of destruction.

Shinsha a cute.

>god incarnates as god
Meant phos.

I hope new arc is about phos nuking the moon with new gems.

Rage Against The Moonies

Attached: 61qke2ex-RL._AC_SY780_.jpg (357x500, 54.65K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH I LOVE PHOS!

>FUCK THE MOONIES

It looks like the gems have been doing that for the last 10000 years.

What is the other gems becoming moonies a metaphor for? I feel like it must be something but I am too stupid to figure it out.

Man what a bunch of cunts

What exactly is it that agitates you about that page?

Installation is proceeding according to keikaku, in a tone that makes Phos sound like a tool instead of their comrade and a living being

'ate moonies
'ate gembutts
love Admirabilis

Plz plz plz let there be enough inclusions of Lapis to run around in their head and comment whilst the "installation" happens

Abandoning themselves for hedonism. They transformed in order to integrate into moon society, and left behind Phos.

Not sure, but gems accepting to become moonies show how alien they are compared to humans. You can hunt their kind for centuries and make them hate you, but next all you need is an okay from sensei and gems will now accept you.

Probably just becoming boring shallow hedonists. I hope Phos doesn't pray, they don't deserve that.

I see, guess that's to be expected of an original lunarian, apart from a few like Cicada who definitely cares they never really put on pretenses about their working relationship.

Pray tell if Phos will recognise any of them as human when they come asking for salvation.
>"I am sorry (no I'm not). I may only provide relief to humans. I cannot help you. But know that I love each and everyone of you (no I don't)"

Rolling for smug asshole revenge phos.

Phos doesn't care about revenge. And Ichikawa most likely doesn't care about giving the reader this kind of cheap catharsis. It would run against the motifs of the story.

I hope Phos does pray but all it does is poof her to nirvana while leaving the assholes with no means of suicide.

Hasn't Buddhanon corroborate an ending where Phos prays himself away leaving everyone to suffer forever?

>believing anything said on this site as fact

If Phos prayed would he take the Admirabilis with him as well?
Also out of all the races, the Admirabilis could be the ones who occasionally achieve enlightenment already since they are forced to grow and change.