Futanari no Elf

New chapter is out.

Attached: 1650118798115.jpg (710x801, 204.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/en/artworks/99205474
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Funou full erection possibility?

It's been out and I've been wondering if threads are truly kill, I can't find anything on other boards either.
Anyway just wanted to say Umanami was super fucking cute this chapter and I hope she or literally anyone else but Mara gets to fuck Yuri first

It's not on fanbox?

>The 15 Year Old Elf Futa

>New chapter is out.
>no link
???

Tansho needs to go first. It'll be the only time Yuri would be able to feel her small dick.

It's really going full steam ahead to sex huh?

>New chapter is out.
Is it really?

God I want to suck futa elf horsecocks

Where?

pixiv.net/en/artworks/99205474

It's also out on /d/ Recent, if you want better quality pictures.

YES!

>large areolae
Oh fuck YES

>SEX
UOOO MY DICK
And her's.

Looks like he got hit by pixiv again.
It's back up now, but with more censoring.

Attached: 1624773922501.png (630x455, 107.25K)

I tried to create a thread hours ago but my IP zone is banned.
Also, unpopular opinion: Kawakami shrinking their dicks is a sign that SEX soon (2024).

Does this thing actually had sex scenes or is it just constant teasing?

Her horsecock looked kind of thin this chapter.

Constant teasing for now

That's not exactly something to describe as unpopular, there is merit to it. Unless you mean unpopular in the sense that those who want them that size are now disappointed. More than one has certainly shrunken from the hyper sizes in the onsen and are of a "usable" size now. Actually will respect the guy more for taking such a step rather than going the route of pocket dimension vaginas.

I said it because most people like hyper futas, i prefer from tiny to big (insertable). Using Mara's size at the early "bed tent" chapter as example, that size was perfect for her.