Chainsaw Man

Part 2 soon. Are you ready?

Attached: eWp0UzRNamd4ZVpJV0RzbytWUkoyT3ZJMStjeHlJMUFsUG5RbU9ONDJ6OD0.png (1668x2224, 3.47M)

How soon ?

Attached: 1655861050211.jpg (753x1024, 95.69K)

Just two years.

Attached: 1615187109601.jpg (1924x3168, 344.22K)

Post your ideas for the CSM anime to feel more like kino
I for one think they should do similar after credits scenes they did with JJK (Jujustroll), but instead of gags it should be bloopers of scenes that happened in the episode making it look like CSM's characters are actually actors.

>making it look like CSM's characters are actually actors.
that's actually a really good idea user

Just two more weeks

Attached: 1654828027114.jpg (1420x2048, 319.58K)

Togata I know it's you

Attached: Togata.png (640x944, 203.09K)

I disagree, it would just look like half the scene is reused footage from the episode and the transition to them bickering among each other wouldn't be as well drawn.
but if done well it could be a fun concept

god i want to impregnate this woman

>makima approaching erotically towards Denji's face and then whispering she wants him to kill the gun devil before immediately breaking character and laughing, then we hear noise coming from behind the camera as if they're in a set
unironic kino

Not so much for a sequel, but I really like the idea of a game where the premise is that the player is an average joe who is being hunted down by Makima and they're both stuck in a time loop. Surely, the player would die, but he/she would take note and try again and again and again until they figured how to take her down.

Sorry about the blog post, but I've had this on the brain for a bit and wanted to spew about it.

One day we will all impregnate our waifus user. Don't lose hope

Attached: 91112622_p0.jpg (1351x1375, 374.55K)

Add omakes at end of some episodes or before episode break, gets saturated during the fights(unlikely), static during flashbacks, Cel animation(impossible)

since you seem to like time loop stories I'll give you a novel rec you'll absolutely love, it's the best time loop mystery I've ever read, about an NPC who basically gets accidentally brought inside a time loop with multiple far powerful people in it that had literal decades inside the timeloop to train their magic, you follow him as he basically manipulates events from the backdrop of the plot all while keeping a low profile so the other time loopers don't eject him from the time loop

Attached: 21220-mother-of-learning.jpg (400x600, 179.73K)

But Makima isn't my waifu.
I want to make her a single mother.

Nigger Devil...

What do you call world building that relies on omission and implication? for example reading picrel you can't help but come up with weird ideas about what the other fates other than death were.
It's also the same way you start thinking about the final showdown when you stop to think about it for 5 minutes, what would've happened had CSM actually ate Makima and erased control from existence? what would a world devoid of control look like?

Attached: 12-o.png (580x839, 159.96K)

Noted, thanks. I've been looking for a good novel.

Attached: morningcoffee.jpg (1437x2048, 509.74K)

genius

This but Nayuta

Attached: 1655900511903.jpg (526x722, 90.94K)

my headcanon is If Pochita eats a devil, he will give birth to new concept, the new concept will replace that devil.