Undead Unluck

>According to its latest editor note, Undead Unluck is approaching its 'Final Fight' next week with a Color Page and a 23-page extension in Issue #31.

Attached: UU.jpg (350x511, 82.25K)

So I guess we aren't going to get a 2nd loop?

Guess not.

Final fight of this loop. Undead x Unluck "Unending" will be the part 2 published in Jump+

The tears of UU fans. It quenches my thirst.

which chapter the mangaka character was introduced?

I thought this series was ranking decently well and selling good? Why would it be ending? That fucking sucks it's one of the better battle shonen with a very fun power system.

Dropped in ToC rankings

I can understand Jump not being patient with series that sell horribly, but UU had good sales and managed to survive until volume 11. Give the author some time to properly finish the story, even if he isn't allowed to start new subplots. Right now this sounds like 'our battle is just starting'.

mmm that little plump

Attached: 1652235710666.jpg (800x800, 207.01K)

Doron and Earthchild are still around.

My favorite of the new bunch. I hope it gets an anime adaption some day

This makes no sense to me but I guess nobody offered an anime and so they just killed it? I guess I understand now how Psyren fans felt.

Yeah we don't call it getting psyrened for nothing.

>ranking decently well
It was basically the successor to Yuuna. Anything ranked below it got axed. Enough things stopped ranking below it so it's getting axed instead.
>and selling good?
Its sales peaked at volume 5 and it's been declining since. The only series with more than 3 volumes out that it sells better than are Roboco and HSF.
>Why would it be ending?
Japanese fans like the other series in the magazine more than it now. It's been lucky enough to survive as long as it has with the series editor being on team Naito.

I don't really understood how people thought you'd get a long ass "second loop" at all, considering just how unpopular this series is and how it's losing what little fanbase it has, too.

>but UU had good sales
Not true whatsoever, but okay.

We could get one but it won't be as long as part 1, which was a given.

Are they fuckin or something?

I remember reading here that volumes would sell around 90k copies. Those sound like good numbers.

>90k
try a third of that.