Why did the fanbase believe their retarded theories with such conviction? I don't recall this ever happening before

Why did the fanbase believe their retarded theories with such conviction? I don't recall this ever happening before.

Attached: 1625088048659.jpg (445x630, 63.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/msJRHbuZn0sLyr1xhLyRvw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I remember it happening with Bleach and Naruto and their shipping garbage, and that's what SnK devolved into as well over time.

Because I find the idea of an MC slaughtering his enemies and moralfag traitor friends then returning to his wife and child to be too based not to believe in.
Should've known Isayama wasn't the man for the job the moment Sasha's dad forgave Gabi though.

Probably should've pay'd attention to the actual story

Attached: Muh chads.png (1366x134, 28.71K)

>I don't recall this ever happening before.
You've never seen waifufags or shippers, then.

I did and I see that the story sucks.
As for your self screenshot, winning is the only thing that matters, "unconventional stories" are for losers.

Attached: WinLiveLoseDie.jpg (768x712, 179.66K)

Kys SnKnigger

Most writers don't double-back on what they've set up to play around with expectations.

Because they were better than the actual story.
>hurr durr Historia fucking a literal who makes absolutely sense! It reinforce the narrative and the story themes. Isayama genius!

Given the ending arc we got, what the theoryfags had in mind couldn't possibly have been any worse

Seems to me that you're the loser for actually thinking your silly fantasy ever had any chance of happening.

The story became trash the moment Eren came back from the death with super powers way back at the start of the manga. Why anyone expected anything from it after that is beyond me. It's not as if it was the only stupid thing that happened, it was only the start for so much other ridiculous bullshit.

You type like a fag and your shits all retarded

Not getting a cool ending to a Japanese comic book isn't losing, in fact we were right that the ending would be lame if the alliance won so we still won.
And of course you're an anti titan shifting faggot, get some taste flesh mecha MMA is cool, the zombie apocalypse phase of the manga had already run it's course, go watch walking dead

Ah yeah the old classic "story has fantasy elements so plotholes and inconsistent storytelling don't matter".

Yeah, and the "chad" that you projected onto "lost"

people knew in their hearts the ending wouldn't be good but you underestimate the power of cope

*The "Chad" I wanted to be my boyfriend "lost" which made the story lame and soon to be forgotten.

it's funny because there isn't a single theory talking about Eren being a chad.

But there were plenty of people self inserting as him because they thought he was a cool Nationalist hyperchad

So? Manga for teenage boys should cater to teenage boy fantasies and tastes, it's good for literally nothing else.

There's always isekai and VNs to help you cope with your insecurities

Normal teenage boy taste is only insecurity to faggots that demonize masculinity

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/msJRHbuZn0sLyr1xhLyRvw/
kek this dude, not only contast defend that trainwreck of an ending, but reposts his own post multiple times a day because he's mad he got only two reply the first time.
Never forget Any Forums that these mental cases are the ones arguing the ending was good

Yeah any doubt I had that maybe I just misunderstood it was quickly washed away when I saw what sort of "people" liked that shit and the sophistry they use.

>contast
Nice spelling

Being so invested in fanfiction you've created in your head isn't healthy

No less healthy than being invested in something someone else created in their head

Remember that it only happens with shipping.
I once watched a youtube channel that had some leaks that seemed very plausible and the narrator constantly stressed how these leaks were not authenticated and could be wrong,
and then he suddenly went on a rant about “Why is there stil anyone left who cannot see that obviously Eren is the father of Historia's baby?” and kept ranting and ranting on how obvious it was, and then he went back stressing how that all the other things he came with, which all turned out true because they came from a reputable leaker, were not confirmed.

Shippers believe it because they want it to be true, a powerful force that has control over many a fool.