The darling of Any Forums

Attached: kurisu.png (509x357, 200.43K)

Terrible fashion sense

She's just like (you)!

Ah yes, the epic 17 year old genius that is smarter than any other scientist on the planet

I think you mean the darling of redditors.

Does that not represent Any Forums?

*/sci/

I see the reddit expert's have been summoned

>holo
some of them are alright

I wish a cutie like her rub her face on my beard.

Attached: kurisudrunk.webm (1280x720, 1.18M)

you're a bigger faggot than them if you let them dictate what characters you can and can't like

>Reddit;Gate

Then Any Forums is also Lehdit then because those are the same anime and characters that are spammed here

you just figured that out? there's no real difference between the two sites. Any Forums's anti reddit stance is all posturing and newfags trying too hard fit in.

>said the redditor, desperately trying to convince himself that everyone on Any Forums also browses his shitty website.

stop trying so hard. it's pathetic. nobody cares what websites you browse or how long you browse them. get a hobby.

>every character reddit likes, we must not like, because we hate every single thing that reddit likes
Into the trash you go.

Attached: Screenshot 2021-07-06 12.26.40 PM.png (493x507, 475.04K)

redditfags have horrible tastes and likes, everything they like is so mediocre and shitty that it makes you actually gag over some opinions they have and present to the public
if you actually defend their taste because you share them maybe go discuss shit over there and not here?

i'm not defending anyone's taste. i just think you're all equally garbage and pretty much indistinguishable. that's all.

Over a decade later and still nobody can levy a proper criticism against her.

Attached: 1651968304403.jpg (800x1184, 513.01K)

how to you know what opinions they hold in such great detail then?

The love interest in 0 was wayyy prettier.

>10/10 girl with 180+ IQ and science degree
>also browses Any Forums and unironically falls for conspiracy theories
>falls in love with wacky r3ddit smartass
That's called "artificial popularity". She was made for 4chinners and r3dditors.