Used to be one of the biggest series on Any Forums

>used to be one of the biggest series on Any Forums
>constant 24/7 retarded generals
>memes and discussion

Nothing. Nothing has left.
Once in a blue moon a dead thread will crawl but the series is effectively being purged from pop culture.
A decent ending can save a shit series but shit ending WILL kill a decent series.

Attached: 64E8C9AD-C638-4A93-9279-3DF600C8F475.jpg (1097x1599, 406.27K)

The ending wasnt just bad. It was insulting. Literal ntr with a shallow message and a attempt to make it a marvel movie. But the worst part is itll still be successful because of normies and Any Forums cucks will switch sides when its animated

>A decent ending can save a shit series but shit ending WILL kill a decent series.

As a doomposter, the red flags were already there since the early chapters. I've been warning SNKfags for a very long time but they don't listen and now they are hurt. Personally, I think Isayama is irresponsible, selfish and autistic for wanting to "hurt the readers". Why is that? Because it takes a lot of luck to become popular. Why bite the hand that feeds you? Now imagine if he made a good ending. He'll make more money, more influence in the industry and more power to send whatever message he wants in his next project. But now it's all gone.

give it 10 years

Same thing that happened with Game of Thrones. The last couple seasons were so bad it went from ubiquitous to memory-holed in pop culture.

Ending was alright. Eren was always an unstable psycho. The series was great. Mystery after mystery. The final mystery being revealed that Eren is going to destroy everything outside the wall was good. The fact nobody wins in the end is even better. I think it is stupid to want a happy ending in an obviously tragic story. People nowadays would complain about the end of Neon Genesis Evangelion if it came out today.

The manga is over and the series might as well be. We all know how it ends nd we've pretty much ran out of things to say about the entire thing.

I lost interest when it was revealed they can turn into titans.
I thought we'd be having HUMANITY FUCK YEAH but all I got was disappointment

So literally the first season. It is a mystery anime with lots of gore. It is pretty cool how much it changes. Every answer leads to more questions. I liked it for that. You aren't going to like it if you wanted to watch 30 episodes of them doing the exact same thing.

>Literal ntr
A girl moving on after her beloved has died isn't NTR but you're just a assmad self inserter so obviously you wouldn't understand that.

The table scene was a mistake and caused people to believe he was completely different character.

Attached: Muh chads.png (1366x134, 28.71K)

That's why it's so fucking funny to me. I always laugh when I remember aot ending and how hard you guys got fucked and I'll keep laughing.

I dont know, i dropped it when it was first airing. Hard to believe that its over even now

Isayama was openly inspired by Muv Luv, and I don't remember Takeru morphing into no BETAs. You can do twists and intrigue without sabotaging the core premise. Even the titan shifting thing lost any suspense when it became clear they could pull their head into their ass if the plot needed it. Those questions were the only thing keeping the manga going past a certain point, and no story like that ever ends satisfyingly.

We are finally freeā„¢

Attached: 1612596933850.jpg (840x337, 184.56K)

doesnt help that the fat fuck wont finish the books and possibly try to correct things before he inevitably dies, but yeah

>wanting to "hurt the readers".
I'm pretty sure many people translated it into "giving a bittersweet ending to the readers", like happened for example with AssClass and many other good Manga endings.
No one was expecting that he meant "I'm going to do the shittiest ending possible...half of it on purpose"

I still don't know if it was bad on purpose or if it was a terribly executed attempt to please everyone (except Ereh fans)
So much of the last chapter is "rook rook, your favorite character happy and arive"

I read the first few chapters and got meh'd really fast. It's the same with the lobster bisque, autistic deaf prince and spy family series. Hyped to the heaven but stank to hell.

The thing is Hackyama is obsessed with The Mist ending thinking that muh plot twist ending is a good gimmick. It doesn't work that way because The Mist is just 2 hours movie with 1 dimensional characters while SNK requires a lot of time investment.

I saw the writing on the wall of a shit author as soon as they pulled the whole titans are people garbage. If the story stayed as normal humans vs titans it would have been far more interesting. In stead we get shapeshifting political bullshit and the entire man cast become titans. Fuck that dumb bullshit. What started off as a pretty decent underdog man vs monster just became yet another power level monster v monster dick waving contest.

The entire show is NTR.
>Ketih is cucked by Grisha (original cuck)
>Eren is double cucked by Jean and Farmer
>Dykemir is cucked by Farmer
>Bert is cucked by Armin
>Petra is cucked by Hange
>Reiner is cucked and sniffs
>Conrad is cucked by Niccolo
>Jean is emotionally cucked by Eren's ghost
The series was written by a perverted fuck up, still seething 20 years after he got bullied in high schoor.
Cuckoldry, bullying, manipulation, failure and resentment are the cornerstones of this shit manga.