Study of over 740,000 people reveals 30% of Yaoi fans in japan are male

We lost bros

Attached: 417767D3-7FC3-42B3-A106-2E7BCBB1EB9A.jpg (697x970, 322.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ddnavi-com.translate.goog/interview/420470/a/?_x_tr_sl=ja&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=op,wapp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seems like a reasonable split

Ok so? Faggots like faggot shit, big fucking surprise

And over half of Yuri Hime audience are females. Your point?

Is this why their birthrates are so low?

if this was in the West, those "self-identifying males" would've been biological female transing to males.
there are a lot of fujoshis reading gay materials and deluding themselves that they are now a gay man.

Yikes.

But what's the statistics with yuri demographics then?

As of 2017, the largest yuri manga publication, Comic Yuri Hime, boasts a readership consisting of approximately 60% men and 40% women.

>According to this survey of 1352 people, 52.4% identified as female, 46.1% identified as male, and 1.6% identified as other

>>ddnavi-com.translate.goog/interview/420470/a/?_x_tr_sl=ja&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=op,wapp
>少しずつ女性が盛り返してきていますが、いま男女比はだいたい6:4くらいです
>the ratio of men to women is now about 6:4, although the number of women is gradually increasing.
That's the old stats. Although, one has wonder how much that is affected by Yuru Yuri being their best selling series. I would assume that the gender ratio of most series is either skewed heavily towards one sex rather than being close to the "average".

He will be proud

Attached: 1637919455093.jpg (197x256, 7.32K)

He'd be into bara, not yaoi.

Some bls have that cute charm to them. If you like hetalia it gives you a little more edge with the same bro love comfort.

Also, I'm pretty sure the majority of Yuri is consumed by women, so even if your stats are tru the genders are lopsided.

>unspecified number of responses

Attached: 1650291407806.jpg (267x542, 31.79K)

>women love yaoi
>women love yuri
bros... are women gay?

>bros
Kill yourself.

I run on the following thesis:
For men sex is a conquest.
For women sex is an adventure.

Conquests are about a straight path of victories.
Adventures are winding paths to experience anything that presents itself.

I read both genres.

Nah.
Women are just more open to discussing sexuality and relationship
Romance in general, no matter the gender, would be consumed predominantly by women

Men are more inclined to nonsexual themes or sex without the romance

Attached: I+mean+yeah+he+probably+should+ask+first+_8666ebfce349658be0095ff47c752d60.png (326x258, 57.38K)

A gay man told me all women all bi

>Men are more inclined to nonsexual themes or sex without the romance
And yet men are the only ones reading those romcoms that go hundreds of chapters never getting anywhere.

Sisters.....

Compare the romance between romcom and shoujo and you would understand

I read Vampire Dorm just to see some reverse trap shoujo
Oh wow.
Girl already gets sucky sucky everyday, and bf who owns her says her blood is starting to taste sweeter because of good memories

And the plot still revolve around her trying to figure out her feelings for him.
Oh, and there's also another hunk who is half vampire who wanted her

And the villain is Dracula guy who warns the guy to never fall in love lest he loses his worth.

Like what the fuck did I just read?

Romcom may be going nowhere
Shoujo is going everywhere

Attached: __akagi_and_reiner_braun_kantai_collection_and_1_more_drawn_by_misumi_niku_kyu__a26346a8d996890c61aed69196ccf777.jpg (1061x1500, 423.36K)