Now that the dust has settled. Was this a satisfactory ending for you? Have you started reading the manga again...

Now that the dust has settled. Was this a satisfactory ending for you? Have you started reading the manga again? How is it?

Attached: 466464.png (1280x710, 1.27M)

No
No
Bad

I don't read SnK

Yes
Because it BTFO'd the Erehdrones

Actual milestone level shit the bed ending, will remain in infamy. Made fans question if they ever even liked the show to begin with , or if they just liked what they were projecting onto it

I like that paradise was destroyed as a result of Eren's retardation.
This dogshit will be loved by normalfags

Unironic kino and the ultimate midwit filter

>Now that the dust has settled

Know your reddit bait thread.
They will start with one or more of several templates:

>What did [_____] mean by this-
>Is it weird-
>Now that the dust has settled-
>Can we all just agree-
>What the fuck is his/her problem-

Don't quote.
Don't reply.
Let him rot.

It was destroyed 100+ years later so it doesn't even matter

Doesn't this particular page vindicate Eren? The rest of the world always wanted to genocide Paradise and the SaveTheWorld crew stopping Eren's rampage just postponed things.

The ending wasnt just bad. It was insulting. Literal ntr with a shallow message and a attempt to make it a marvel movie. But the worst part is itll still be successful because of normies and Any Forums cucks will switch sides when its animated

Having genocide being the correct answer is weird

It was thanks to Eren's stomp tour that reawakened the world's fear of Paradise. Not to mention the economic impact Eren caused over the other surrounding nations while Paradise probably had a good start to building up their nation. Shit like that ripple through history and before long, you have everyone at each other's throats again.

But the world already declared war against Paradise with the purpose of eradicating them BEFORE he did his thing. All the stomping did was buy time since it was stopped in its tracks but the world at large wanted to genocide them no matter what, even if some individual weren't keen on the idea.

That page does vindicate Eren, but not because it suggests genocide was the answer to the story's problem. It shows you just how retarded it is to initiate a genocide against the world only to not commit to it and how little Japanese authors care about their own stories. This person has memoryholed the whole plot because it was so bad, having forgotten Willy Tybur's speech declaring war on Paradis and setting it up so that Eren would kill global military leaders

I dunno, what series is this?

I prefer the game's ending where I op out of part two and get to be remembered as a great hero, that's the cannon ending for me they really should have let us have a true blue 1v1 against Reiner

>Doesn't this particular page vindicate Eren?
No because Paradis became a genocidal warmonger nation in his name after all that, they brought their destruction on themselves by following his dumbass example

>But the world already declared war against Paradise
Marley declared war and forced it's colonial holdings to fight

The Paradise genocide was already agreed on before Eren fucked them up. After that it was either Paradise get genocided or everyone else get genocided. Halfassing it like what happened in the manga just gave Paradise a respite but it still ended with a genocide.

They were all moved to tears and cheering after the speech, they sure as hell weren't forced into it.

Yes it made Alliancefags realize how stupid they were.