Frieren

jobber duo ?

Attached: file.png (1672x2400, 3.6M)

does the author have enough balls to kill them both off?

There are other emotions she's probably lacking information on.

>duo
I only see one jobber on that page unless both of them are jobbers.

Man Stark really just gets his shit fucking slapped every fight huh

desu Solitar is very spooky

They really should have just talked and tried to drag things out.

But she's never killed a human before. She said so herself.

He's doing pretty well considering what he's usually facing against
Do not believe demon lies

That would make a lot more sense. They aren't trying to win a fight, only stall her. Since she wants to talk, it's only getting themselves hurt for nothing and showing that coexistance isn't working.

>Solitar asks you to teach her about human reproduction.

What you do?

Well, I guess first I need to ask her about demon reproduction. I would have assumed that the two were similar, but if they are not I'll need to know what she thinks is normal as a baseline so I can establish points of comparison.

Getting your ass kicked by somebody many times stronger than you isn't really jobbing, if you ask me.

Yes, but if it ever happens it will be from old age. It's difficult to say as of yet whether Fern and Stark are intended to be the companions the entire time, or whether the manga will eventually move past them and give Frieren new companions.

I don't think there should be any problems going along with it. If you encountered her you could easily be dead anyway, so keeping her happy is the best chance for survival.

Talking to demons is pointless. Fern made the correct decision.

>Fern made the correct decision.
How is the choice that lead to copious blood loss a good decision? They could have been more on guard while talking than they were when they attacked.

She knows she can't win and only delay this demon. Talking first means more time for everyone else to get farther away.

You have to remember the way demons work in this universe. They are essentially alien entities who will say anything they believe will help them in any given situation, and will appear 100% genuine. Fern has absolutely no reason to believe that this demon is truly only interested in talking.

She has even less reason to believe she can win a fight. She doesn't have to trust that the demon only wants to talk, only that talking might happen before the killing starts.

As we can see here, the demon is going to talk to them for the amount of time that the demon wants to regardless of what happens with the fight, so the "they would have gotten more time by not fighting" argument doesn't hold a lot of water in my eyes.

The simpliest way to put this is, stalling without injuries > stalling with injuries
Provoking her was dumb, they could have just waited to see if see attacked them after talking.

please please please kill off fern please please I beg of you kill fern please please just have her die please please I beg of you please.

If the end goal is to buy as much time as possible, why does it matter if they are injured or not? If they would have 10 minutes of talking to the demon either way, but they add, say, 5 minutes of fighting before that, that's a longer stall than just talking, since presumably this demon will kill them instantly once she feels she's gotten whichever answers she wants. You can't really bullshit Frieren demons along like a random regular villain; that's not how they tick.