>begs to watch EoE
>we get to halfway credit break
>she stops it and says
>user, i hate this movie
>they ruined shinji

she argues:
>NGE shinji was flawed but had his own good traits, generally a good kid
>EoE made him into an assaulter [in the louis ck way]
>NGE shinji wouldn't do that. NGE shinji resisted the noncon kiss.
>can't bring him back from this
also:
>the movie committed needless violence against all the women
>men don't suffer anywhere near as much

so, is the 3dpd right?

Attached: ain't i a stinker.jpg (785x674, 43.17K)

EoE is worth it solely for Asuka vs MPE.

she is actually right the movie is needlessly "edgy" and makes certain characters way worse for the sake of it

cool story bro

No.

she is right also if you had any brain you would not show a "old creepy fetish anime people pretend to like" anime to a woman, you are embarrassing yourself

Bro this whole show is edgy, I don’t know if you noticed

She said user irl?

>first person in history to love eps. 25+26
Fuck you, I love them too and more than EoE

Those are warning signs that you should break up with her.

Women aren’t a monolith. OP’s girlfriend just happens to be a pearl clutcher, which is more common in women but doesn’t define the whole gender.

She's wrong and get too swept up in ShinjixKaworu shit like every woman. Shinji is a jackass for like 90% of eva. Even if he had legitimate reasons for being a jackass doesn't change the fact he is one.
And shinji resisted the kiss because he was pussy not because of any higher morality

why isnt this thread gone

>blogpost thread
ignoring faggot OP, let's have a nice analytical thread about Shinji, since most eva threads are just shitposting and seething these days. what do you think about this scene actually? while in the depths of frustration he, at the first moment presented, gives into lust without delay. these juxatposing moments, what do they tell us? he's esentially asking asuka, what do i? this desperation is mirrored in his reation to her body, when Shinji, despite being caught in the depths of despair in the human state, abandons that feeling readily at the first moment given to subsume himself in momentary pleasure. was this only because he was already so depressed? or was this identical to the cause of his depression? maybe the same thing that causes his feelings day to day is causing them now, and making him, even in this state of abject desperation, feel this lust that reduces him to the animal he is. at the end he can only question reality, and answer is never given.

How long until HE shows up itt?

ekusnek

>Shinji is a jackass for like 90% of eva
You're not totally wrong. Shinji notably tends to turn into a snarky little shit when he's around people he's comfortable with, even moreso in the manga.

What was the last Eva thread that wasn’t just pure shitposting? I miss all the cool anons that were a part of the SIRP streams…

>>first person in history to love eps. 25+26
I liked those eps and I watched it when I was 9 like 25 years ago

I miss those days too, user, but they're not coming back. /eva/ is dead for good.

>>the movie committed needless violence against all the women
I hope you showed her some necessary violence after she said this dumb shit

More importantly is she team Asuka or team Rei?

Attached: desu.jpg (307x358, 27.75K)

>gf
fuck off normalfag