Tate no Yuusha

>final full episode today
>next week is half-recap and half-episode
Who allowed this? Whose idea was this? Why do we need a recap?

Attached: sad raphi.png (1280x720, 1.62M)

Elaborate

couldn't you watch a series that wasn't dog cocks and vomit?
attached is a deliberately incendiary image to provoke discussion.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.04.985.jpg (1280x720, 433.1K)

It's damage control for a shitshow production schedule.

>shitshow production schedule.
Explain further

I'm still surprised that got a S2, I thought people hated that one

Why is the animation so bad this time around
I thought this show had a large budget

Does anyone still like the anime apart from Shieldbro? Why does he still like it anyway?

Anime isn't commonly aired as a complete package, they have some episodes done and keep working on future episodes throughout the season. So delays in an episode production eat time meant for future episodes. It's why you sometimes get recaps to buy a week to unfuck the schedule or worse cases where the final episode is delayed. This is a weird case of half-assing though.

I know about the recaps and the late production, I mean what's going on with Shield Hero specifically?

Probably saving it for S3

How do we save Shield Hero?

Not adapting 4 LN volumes into 12 episodes would help.

Then why does Shieldbro still like the anime?

Probably because Shieldbro read the LNs and really likes them. I really like them too. Seeing them adapted is nice, but it needed more episodes and budget to do it justice.

The anime still has good stuff in it, even though they skipped things that would have helped with the pacing of the story. It's not that bad.

But can't people who like source materials also not like adaptations?

Depends, I actually like the adaption for most things, especially having an episode with Raphtalia's POV. But the bad is no training arc of the source material that introduces Eclair, Rishia, and the Hengen Muso master. Also there needed to be an explanation of Ki or Life Force. It hurts the adaptation because then Rishia's fight with Kyo looked like an asspull and it snowballs from there.

Good times

Attached: Waiting VS Skiping.png (624x974, 664.38K)

Interesting

I only recently learned that tanukis are not raccoons

This is fun

What would happen if we cut off Raphi's ears?

Why would you want to?

Attached: teenraph.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)