Shiunji-ke no Kodomo-tachi

>"Shiunji-ke no Kodomo-tachi" by "Kanojo okarishimasu" (Rent-A-Girlfriend) creator Reiji Miyajima will be on break after this week's chapter because the author is too busy with "Rent-A-Girlfriend".

>No return date announced
What went wrong?

Attached: FVxbFVxX0AEjXue.jpg (1450x1621, 664.22K)

>What went wrong?
Reiji

Apparently the Kanokari game is doing really shit. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets a closing announcement soon.

Attached: Capture.png (879x874, 76.66K)

How come the 5Toubun game is still doing okay but the Kanokari game looks doomed?

>What went wrong?

Attached: c68756a3-12b9-419b-a6f8-cc55b369521b.png (2100x1500, 1.06M)

Sachi is not blood-related to Nagi and that didn't stop her from being the most popular girl (at least on Any Forums).

I played it for the WSM All Stars thing, but in the end they only focused on the Kanokari characters.

5toubun knew what the fuck it's appeal was and made a galge. Kanokari decided it want to be a gacha for god know what reason when there's only 5 girls

Good.

But it's an all-stars game.

>galge
Isn't it a puzzle game?

>all stars game
Then they shouldn't have marketed it as such instead of KANOKARI GACHA (+some other WSM stuff i guess)

>Isn't it a puzzle game?
No it's a management sim like most galges. YOu raise the girls stats by having them study and you have so many days to clear their flags

Reiji is such a stupid fuck. He could've ended Kanokari and put his efforts into Shiunji, a series that doesn't make its readers want to tear their fingernails into their eyeballs, and yet he's so afraid to lose his first cash cow that he refuses to end it after multiple shitstorms that would bring even Seo Kouji readers to rageful tears. I hope he ends up like Komi and never has another publication after Kanokari.

I could have sworn it (the 5Toubun game) was a puzzle game, I saw screencaps of it back when it first launched.

How does anyone still defend Reiji after all this time

Yellow=green>pink>orange>white>blue

Why don't we get threads for the manga anymore?

Nothing has happened, only the cast getting introduced

They didn't even finish introducing the cast before going on break?

Only one left is the brother so this chapter should be the last intro

That's dumb

I don't think anyone can. Kanokari was riding high at the end of 2020 and he somehow managed to completely blow the boost the anime gave to the manga. It's only kept afloat by the anime and merch at this point.