Dragon Ball Super

Non mentally ill thread. Discuss the movie, and rumors about a possible continuation about the anime.

Attached: 4,918-Me-gusta,-82-comentarios-reinald_art-en-Instagram-.jpg (1080x1350, 213.6K)

Dragon Vall Esuper

Think they'll actually announce the anime on the 25th?

In the middle of Super Hero run?
Nah, it'll just cause marketing confusion.

>Non mentally ill thread
>Jiren in the OP

as someone who hates super, the powerups in dbs should have just jumped from ssj to the ultra instinct bullshit. The color coded god transformation is so fucking stupid.

>It was night and the air was still. Goku and Chi Chi were fast asleep in one another's embrace after several rounds of passionate (kissless) lovemaking. Unbeknownst to them both a long, thin shape slithered across the floor with a slight mechanical whirr before sliding under the covers and into Chi Chi's cum-leaking cunt. Chi Chi stirred slightly but did not wake as the apparatus began sucking the cum out of her.

>Back at Capsule Corp Bejita sat hunched over by an open window, the other end of the straw-like apparatus in his lips. The nightly ritual had been going on for weeks now and he had become quite adept at it. Empty cans of hetap lay strewn about him in an attempt to mask the taste of the mixture but to no avail, the taste was too strong. Taking a deep breath, Bejita began to suck the end of the straw and suck down Goku's essence.

>"The indignity!" he thought "That I, the PRINCE of all Saiyans, should be reduced to this". Yet even so he felt his strength increasing as he sucked down the heady mixture and his head swam as he gagged. But as much as he hated it, Bejita knew this was the only way to keep up with his rival. "Mark my words, Kakarrot! One day I WILL surpass you" he whispered hoarsely and took another long slurp from the straw.

I'm getting that feeling again PSYCHObros...

Attached: 1653853992143.png (1280x704, 748.35K)

Jiren is not mentally ill.

His posters are however.

Yep.

I'M GONNA SHIT

I'M GONNA SHIT

I'M GONNA SHIT MY PANTS

I'M GONNA SHIT

I'M GONNA SHIT

I JUST SHIT MY PANTS

SHIT SHIT SHIT

PANTS PANTS PANTS

I JUST SHIT MY PANTS

>Tries to kill a bunch of innocent people just because he has trust issues.
>Not mentally ill.

My theory? Broly and Beerus will fight over cheelai ( broly doesnt have to like her for this) and it will be a close fight until Broly masters his full power. Perfect cell will return as a good guy and cooler or janemba will return as well and everyone will have to join up to beat him

Attached: FVlsteCWIAAm5mG.jpg (1029x1279, 113.3K)

the sooner the anime comes back the sooner we get next gen games with everyone's new forms

That's quite the handful Krillin

Tranime

you're supposed to post the dragon ball threads in Any Forums retard

Kek, that would've resulted in the erasure of U11. SHITren is such a fucking retard, luckily for him our hero was there to stop him.

>Anime/manga series
>Post it in the videogame board!
No.

>testing Goku's resolve

Speaking of Video Games, what would be the ideal Dragon Ball game?

Everyone from U7 is evil and killing them is perfectly justified. Zeno wouldn't have raised a single finger if Jiren had succeeded in murdering them all on the spot.

tenkaichi 3. just stupid mindless fun like the show

ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS

Yes. The manga arc is almost over. So they'll start the new anime when the next manga chapter begins.

>Ascended Super Saiyan
Where’s the J?

SSG was the first step to God ki and thus also the first step to UI.
It's not possible to use UI without God ki so it wouldn't make sense to remove it.

He's going straight for the gold

>ctrl F "tits" + "boobs"
0 results
>ctrl F "ass"
177 results

I'm guessing /dbs/ prefer ass > tits.

Proportions? Canon certified by the Dragon Ball Room.

Attached: bulma_briefs_by_jay_marvel-d8congw.jpg (818x977, 87.25K)

CHADgon CHAD got me into boobs and MILFs.

Attached: 1647718314785.gif (656x482, 244.26K)