Did anyone else still find Meiko hot as fuck even with Hiramoto making her assets and figure as absurd and exaggerated...

Did anyone else still find Meiko hot as fuck even with Hiramoto making her assets and figure as absurd and exaggerated as possible?

Attached: 16b036e2056927a1f14c3115cebe24eb.jpg (540x810, 75.24K)

No, in fact she's so exaggerated it becomes comedic rather than erotic

I want to taste her sweaty cunt and hate her spit in my face

Why are you homosexual?

Risa is sexier in every way

she was the main source of physical comedy from what I read of it.

Yes. Doorknob scene.

She looks so much like Ada, which is also hot as fuck

Tits too big

Anzu's downblouse shots were the sexiest thing in Prison School.

She had some of the hottest scenes but honestly the other girls were still more interesting (and even hotter sometimes).

Risa looks like an ugly lesbo goblin.

such wasted potential. should have ended with glasses-kun

The exaggeration was irrelevant. Did you still find Meiko hot after she had regressed to her timid state? It's her personality that leads to her allure.

She was hot up until she became a moeblob. It was her personality and presence more than her body that was attractive.

I stopped reading after the sports festival or whatever the fuck that was, was the part I didn't read any good, at least for wanking?

Wanking? Kind of. Good in any other areas? No. You did the right thing stopping at the sports festival because the quality never ever recovers. The ending was a last spit in the face from the author too, a shit cherry on top of all the other shittiness.

Meiko's worst feature is her personality, but then I'm not an M so she's not for me anyway

I dont like the long slim face, I prefer Hanas head and face shape.

Based Risachad

Yes

She was the kindest but dumbest out of the three underground council
She even kinda warmed up to the guys before they got expelled (but then gakuto didn't like her grasshoppers)