Mashle gets an anime

How are we feeling about this WSJbros? This is could be the next big WSJ anime hit. What studio do you predict?

>MASHLE is receiving the Cover and Lead Color Page of Weekly Shonen Jump Issue #31 and will reveal a big announcement.

Attached: file.png (591x1092, 715.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WSJ_manga/status/1539386430690033665?s=20&t=lJIP5lqhbKt9NBSk2yhSPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/WSJ_manga/status/1539386430690033665?s=20&t=lJIP5lqhbKt9NBSk2yhSPw
forgot source

I'd like a better source so I'll take this with a grain of salt.

The guy who leaked the anime and the guy who leaked next week's information for Jump are both credible.

Mashle gets the cover next week + important announcement, guess that settles it

Long overdue. So glad this is getting an anime.

whats good about mashle? just seems like a gag manga that occasionally becomes a battle shonen but ultimately the fights are won with gags

>whats good about mashle
>but ultimately the fights are won with gags
You just answered your own question

eh, im indifferent. its one of my favorites but i cant see the anime really being anything special.

honestly most of the fights are won legitimately, or at least they start to be mid to later on. and i find them enjoyable.
otherwise it just has comedy i like. reminds me of Mob Psycho or One Punch Man in comedy style personally, but i guess thats also the thing. i wouldn't say either of those are a style that fits to everyones tastes, so the comedy here wont either.

nta but people aren't lying when they say it's OPM but in a Harry Potter world. action/gag with OP deadpan MC that steadily focuses more on action as it goes. it's pretty decent in the parts the anime will probably adapt, but the fatigue sets in with more recent chapters as the MC and villains start to get stale.
It's decent enough to me and, despite appearing to stagnate recently, among the most successful nu-Jump series (i.e. everything in this decade + Yozakura). Who knows how good the actual adaptation may be?

It's the only manga where an ocean god gets defeated by a bucket

The latest chapters have been very boring/samey. I miss the early chapters

How the fuck is this putrid liquid shit still serializing?
Japan is truly the land with no taste

I don't give a shit about mashle before but i will watch the anime anyway

According to redon, the cover and lead color pages for the next issue will go to Mashle, with a "big announcement" coming.

>whats good about mashle?
Literally nothing. The jokes are the same. The setting is isekai tier generic. it's the worst serializing manga on WSJ

Fantastic Beast bros...it's over...

The question is, why the fuck did it take them so long? Wasnt it one of the better WSJ selling manga?

...Same.

I'd say an anime within two and a half years is pretty fucking good

Not really, the jokes are decent and the setting parodies harry potter, it's leagues above shit like Mushoku Tensei at the very least in terms of entertainment value.

The latest chapters have been a mess. Frankly I don’t see how they’ll be able to fill a whole episode with anything without awful pacing.