Just tell it like you see it

Just tell it like you see it.

Go.

Attached: 1_U7UicrrAsBN86QB1AeL7lw.jpg (960x720, 62.95K)

Naruto is unironically good.

Cipher is straight up just good, not even just as a meme.

back

It's not cool to be a contrarian and hate on everything, especially popular things. And shows to hate on them is retarded behavior. Spend that time positively.

Your waifu a shit

Battle harems > this faggy wave of isekai anime

Blue reflection ray is a better magical girl show than both madoka and YuYuYu.

Chimera Ant is the worst arc in HxH by far

Thats just nostalgia both are shit

This. Being a contrarian doesn't make you cool, and most popular series that moronic contrarians here shit on are actually quite good.

There is virtually no real difference. I hated them back then, I hate them now.

Anime peaked in the 80s/90s. I have tried and tried to get into some of the MUST SEE anime of the last decade or so, and while they may look very nice I just couldn't care less about the characters or the plot.
>ReZero
Prime example. Watched it all the way through, and damn near 1.75'd the speed on the last 3 or 4 episodes. Could it be Isekai isn't for me? Maybe so. But the world fucking nutted to this anime for years, and I gave it a solid go but just meh'd my way through it.
Give me a rewatch of Bebop or Eva or Macross or MSG any day.

I wish every DBSpic would be permanently banned from posting.
And acting like popularity is the same as quality is retarded cope. A children’s series will always be a series meant for literal babies. That includes Dragonball, dumb spics.

Alternatively, most of the people on Any Forums who are called contrarians aren't contrarian. They just have different taste and that's a good thing

i never watched dragonball and wont ever because it seems retarded and convoluted and half the characters are balding

It is cool to be an individual with subjective opinions, and stand by them regardless of the pulse of the maggots.

>literally facebook
If this reaches bump limit you guys are all faggots.

Why do you think so? Even if one were to say it's the worst, I have a hard time seeing it as BY FAR the worst

It’s brain dead fighting. Even the parts of it that have coherent plot lines are simplistic. This is why it’s taken so seriously by brain dead niggers and spics.

Clannad is emotionally manipulative bullshit and you have to suspend your disbelief way too much to take all of its compounding tragedies seriously. It's so overdone it becomes comical by the end.

Live a long life Naruchad

ignore anime onlies

I enjoyed the recent Bubble movie.

I doubt that greatly.
All you need to do is check out Odd Taxi or SxF threads. The former started out with people thoroughly enjoying it, but it's only well after it gained popularity that a sudden flood of "overrated" comments picking up. SxF actually had a thread entirely on user arguing about something as stupid as "artificially good". It's those kinds of posts I'm referring to. People just looking for something to hate.

Anons take Japanese cartoons too seriously. They need to step back and remember that the medium isn't for adults. There are golden eggs, but never forget that it's just entertainment. Turn your brain off once in a while and enjoy the ride.

Well YuYuYu isn't good, so that's not hard.

Guilty Crown is among the top 3 most beautiful anime ever made.

Key in general is emotionally manipulative bullshit. I think Charlotte was even worse than Clannad. Either way, this is not an unpopular opinion.

Newfag that you are, I’ll let you in on a secret. People have always trolled and shitposted on Any Forums. They’re just baiting for (you)s. So don’t give them attention and if you do feel the need to respond, at least use sage.

Not really unpopular, a lot of that is held towards key as a whole. I want to read little busters to confirm if i dislike their bullshit or if it can be good but that shit is way too long

And episode 11 is fucking amazing.

Attached: guilty_crown-11-inori-void-magic-lights-pretty.jpg (1280x720, 130.15K)

Visually beautiful, sure. The plot is nonsense from start to finish though, just like Valvrave and Aldnoah Zero.

Little Buster S1 was a boring ass set up.
Refrain has the same kind of emotional grab Key tries to employ, but it was a fine story in spite of that, due to a likable cast.

Of course there are shitposters but most of the time that I see someone called a contrarian is when a manga gets an adaptation then anons hate the anime. Then you get people saying things like "Any Forums hates X now?" and calling people contrarian. The truth is that with more exposure comes more people with varying taste so the manga that only fans read gets shit on more.

OreImo had a perfect ending.

Attached: 1370935276171.gif (413x540, 908.79K)

This is not an unpopular opinion, normalfaggots say this shit all the time when anyone dislikes something that is popular.

This is not an unpopular opinion, every contrarianfaggot thinks this same way.

This is not an unpopular opinion, literally every nostalgiafaggot parrots this bollocks all the damn day. You're not special.

This is not an unpopular opinion, only posters of that shitty general disagree.

This is not an unpolular opinion. The newer the anime fan, the higher the chance that they never watched DB and don't care to do so either.

This is not an unpopular opinion. Anyone who reads Keyshit, isn't a woman and doesn't have a taste for forced sentimentality realizes that this is the case.

This is not an unpopular opinion, normalfaggots say this shit all the time when anyone treats anime in a way they don't agree with.

These threads are all the same.

Attached: 1515891437159.jpg (469x499, 45.04K)

I prefer binge watching anime on Netflix over watching it weekly.

One piece is good

Popular opinion: anons who mass reply are giant faggots

Adventure is better than Tamers.

how is this unpopular you dumb fag