Was he autistic?

Was he autistic?
If Kaiba existed IRL he would be considered a Michael Jackson level eccentric.

Attached: Seto_Kaiba_-_Duel_225.png (473x693, 534.19K)

>Was he autistic?
It's fucking Kaiba, yes.
He is the greatest autist in anime.

Well, if he was directly transferred to our world he would seem full on insane with his obsession with a moderately popular card game, but in his world that card game is more relevant than every sport/game that exists in our world combined, so his obsession with being the best at it becomes fairly rational.
However, aside from that, he would still be considered insanely eccentric even without the card game autism.

I like to imagine if he was transferred to real life he would be autistic about whatever is the real life version of duel monsters from the anime (aka thing that defines the entire world economy).

>builds a fucking space elevator time machine out of tech and Egypt magic solely fueled by butthurt at the guy who beat him in a card game once
GEE OP YOU TELL ME

He was based on a real guy

I get what you're saying man but MJ wasn't even 1/100th of Kaiba's level. This is an insult to Kaiba's greatness.

Attached: Blue-Eyes_White_Dragon_jet.png (556x406, 318.17K)

>aka thing that defines the entire world economy
So banking, or do you mean a game specifically?
If limited to a game, then it would be probably be something like chess since there's already a precedent for him being a chess master from the manga.

>but in his world that card game is more relevant than every sport/game
You realize this wasn't the case for the world until he pushed for it to be like that?

He was the evil god Set/Satan.

Everyone in the manga was autistic except for Tea and Tristan. And that's why the anime corrected that by making them retarded.

If Kaiba existed IRL he would be Jeff Bezos or Elon Musk.

Elaborate.

hmmm no

Attached: 2A54AE21-0050-4556-8C0C-266D0F4116BD.png (709x494, 496.39K)

Set was the god of storms/foreigners/desert in egypt. He was the villain of the osiris myth.

Virtual world was a good arc.

Attached: noah.png (640x480, 355.67K)

Okay. What does that have to do with Satan who was created 2000 years later?

He was inspired by an MTG player Takahashi met irl who was a complete dick to him. Take a guess... If you've ever met MTG players irl, you'd understand.

It's an insult to Kaiba to associate him with those two. He would be a modern version of one of the Gilded Age industry magnates but x10 in every respect, plus autistic.

>but in his world that card game is more relevant than every sport/game that exists in our world combined
Who's fault do you think it is? Kaiba singlehandly reshape human civilization.

>Satan who was created 2000 years later?
Satan/lucifer/saturn/set/apophis is a very layered concept. Saying they were created at a precise date is wrong.

Attached: 1654954227695.jpg (1404x1412, 1.33M)

>śāṭān (Hebrew: שָׂטָן) is a generic noun meaning "accuser" or "adversary"

>Satan/lucifer/saturn/set
Goddamn you are retarded.

Don't look up Pegasus's age.
I'm warning you.