Look, I get it. Shippuuden has plenty of problems but this scene right here is the most egregious one

Look, I get it. Shippuuden has plenty of problems but this scene right here is the most egregious one.
Naruto didn't give a fuck about her and barely interacted with her. I get why Naruto losing control when it involves Sasuke because he was obsessed with him for years. But going ballistic over Hinata? that was bullshit.

Attached: naruto.gif (426x240, 920.26K)

Kill yourself Narutard

Attached: 1655656773011.webm (853x480, 866.6K)

Kill yourself moetard

We get it. You watch crap and you're most likely black and underage.

Attached: haruhi long 53.jpg (2580x3508, 594.75K)

>He has never had someone tell him thet they love him.

I love you user!
Feel anything at all? the entire scene was stupid.

>Naruto didn't give a fuck about her and barely interacted with her
wrong

Naruto definitely care more about Sasuke yet he didn't lose his shit like this during the fight with Orochimaru

He already lost his shit when Haku "killed him." Sasuke didn't die during his fight Orochimaru.

You're not a cute girl. That makes a huge difference on its own. Besides which they had interacted several times up to that point, with Neji's mistreatment of Hinata in the chunin exams being a motivation for Naruto beating him up.

You have a containment thread already. Just like /dbs/ and just like /opg/ should have.

FPBP

and narutards ask why raikage x hinata is a thing

Attached: NARUTO IS A FAGGOT.png (500x955, 195.12K)

Honestly I don't even care if it's Raikage or Kiba or anyone, Naruto and Sasuke are such goddamn faggots.

Why didn't he lose control the same way about Sasuke yet he lost it over a girl he last interacted with during the exams 2 years ago?

Because you're a speed reader. Half the manga is him crying about the Sauce

I mean, yeah, Hinata had just taken a bullet for him and had apparently died right in front of him right after telling him she loved him, it's not like someone implied Sasuke has a free will of his own.

Attached: 1622685150038.jpg (1066x4634, 2.56M)

Many people do read the story and walk away concluding that Kishimoto was either forbidden from or too scared to make NaruSasu the endgame. The relationship between Naruto and Sasuke was never really a true friendship, Naruto only showed interest in Sakura when she showed interest in Sasuke, and Hinata really was a non factor the entire time.
Had the series never reached international acclaim it probably would have gone down the gay route.

Are you retarded?

Attached: naruto_27_17.jpg (1200x942, 204.18K)

The entire story is about him losing it over Sasuke.

if iruka was the one trying to protect him and getting pwned by pain then nart's reaction would have made sense, but kishimoto is a sellout