Why did it turn to shit halfway through?

Why did it turn to shit halfway through?

It just turned into a clusterfuck of nonsense.

Attached: doro.jpg (423x601, 89.47K)

the only part that isnt a 10/10 is the shopping center arc then its get right back to 10/10

nah, it immediately went downhill once caiman was gone, but only got terrible by that arc. that makes most of it below 10/10.

Caiman = Aikawa so he was always there

Attached: aikawa.jpg (1280x1825, 676.66K)

And it's probably just an 8/10. It dragged on during some parts, but it wasn't complete shit since it had some good stuff like Chidaruma and other Devils.

you know thats not entirely the case nor what i meant.
aikawa and boss both sucked as characters.

It went downhill when the multiple personalities got introduced

Beneath caiman's face is Aikawa who had his memories fucked by an encounter with curse while in his kai alter ego and I liked aikawa's dynamic with risu

Attached: Kaikawa.jpg (1066x1600, 351.68K)

It wasn't even confusing, what part are you accusing of being a clusterfuck?

It feels that happens often when a manga goes for too long and both the author and the editor lose focus of their goals. To me one of the worst things was that En's gang felt forgotten by the end.

Attached: unbb - わんわん.png (800x1000, 630.4K)

user, ive read the manga, i know all that.
it doesn't change my opinion on anything ive said.

Everything made sense to me. Which part are you struggling to understand?

You read the assignment but failed to understand it when the clues were right in front of your face

Attached: Kaiman enjoying a hot bath with himself.jpg (2048x1464, 1.01M)

I believe I understand it's just that most of it seems to come out of nowhere. The last couple volumes just feel like a collection of random ideas put together to make a story.

Can you give me one example of something that came out of nowhere? I feel like it did a good job of setting things up.

Attached: 1655498050424.jpg (3143x4096, 1.92M)

Compared to En's family and the devils other characters were a slog to read most of the time. We needed more reenactments through En's perspective.

All in all it's still a fantastic work.

Dragged on way too much with the store arc, especially with the time travel bs. Apart from that, it's fine to me

Oh, cross eyed gang elite were actually very fun to read too.

Time travel was indeed BS, like it always is. Never seen a series that managed to do time travel well. Store arc is simultaneously the coolest arc and the most frustrating one because you can tell the mangaka just didn't want to let it end.

Was it just a plot hole that young nikaido was able to travel to the past and effect change seemingly endlessly whereas when her power was realized it was only usable 5 time. Or is it assumed that the specificity of her newfound power was what limited its use?

for all its flaws its still one of the best manga around

...you're an absolute moron.