One piece

luffy gear 5 is bigger than all impel down XD

Attached: FPNoEc2WYAAir8z.jpg (1551x1558, 1.2M)

recommend me some nami doujin

Wao who would win, Luffy Blanco or Gohan Blanco?

your mom maybe

does staying in this form exhaust him?

Made for impregnating Shirahoshi!

Attached: 7495053980.jpg (2736x2736, 872.27K)

this looks so fucking dumb

How the fuck can anyone possible stand up to Luffy now? He can literally make his fist the size of a mountain or upscale himself to the size of an island AT WILL.

Why the fuck can't Luffy just turn giant and kick you into the ocean?

yes obv

kaido could have beaten him 1v1

>How the fuck can anyone possibly stand Luffy ?
good question

I realize you've never read One Piece but winning fights is not about single attacks unless there's a exponentially massive power gap. It's always about the insane stamina and unbreakable will all the characters have. That's why Luffy's greatest weakness is always the fact he has some of the worst stamina in the series and it's only balanced by having the strongest will.

Gohan blanco is the strongest being in all conceivable realities. Did you not pay attention?

luffy has one of the best resistances in one piece XD, he has survived battles that he should not have survived

>the fact he has some of the worst stamina in the series
lol what the fuck are you on about

bao huang status?

Attached: 731e4155990003387701da2042a35e74.jpg (1200x777, 145.24K)

To be fair Niko niko no mi explains how gear 3 works because thick rubber isn't inflatable

he was the only person to get hit by magellans poison and recover withou an antodote (and even quicker than he was supposed to)

Yamatodenial is pure headcanon based on your waifu/nakama choice being taken away from you. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yamato is a shit character and only powerlevelfags or waifucucks are capable of liking her

agree among yourselves

but both are me...

Hmm

Attached: AI.png (551x500, 50.32K)

boNey
A bonney
Kara a bonney
Hora de bonney
JewelRy bonney
Mãe bonney

Being cute somewhere off-screen with all the other characters we didn't see Ryokugyu take out directly.

Attached: Onigashima Cuties.jpg (720x1080, 239.88K)

Yamato and Carrot would probably get along very well
They're both dirty animals

Literally me

The Orange Pie series is some good shit.

Buggy is going to btfo an opponent who outclasses him in every way during the final war due to luck and/or a perfect match-up.

There will be a "live action" Uta concert in the future like the hatsune miku ones
Mark my words

nah

Attached: Dyc9jrlVsAAPBw8.jpg (1200x947, 364.59K)

Woah WOAH WOAH

WOAH

Attached: AI ulti and yamato.png (1319x229, 39.75K)

>"live action" anything
*dies of cringe*

then pic related happens

Attached: 2661435aca251e028ebf9c4313acb4a8.jpg (1500x1250, 167.78K)