Since Koishi can manipulate peoples’ subconscious and make you not realize she’s there...

Since Koishi can manipulate peoples’ subconscious and make you not realize she’s there, do you think she doesn’t bother going to the bathroom because it’s incovenient and instead just like, takes dumps in the middle of the street? Like, imagine that she was pushing out a really big one and she lost control over her ability for a second, so you just kind of see her and her massive shit blink in and out of existence for a just a brief moment. I just thought of this, what do you think?

Attached: 5A5D6DAE-97BC-4C8D-A6E6-12934604C23F.jpg (328x328, 29.98K)

Haha, imagine if you were really close and you'd take a sniff of her farts and shit, that would be funny, just as a joke, haha.
Also,

Disgusting

Attached: 1826935382.jpg (554x554, 39.53K)

Yeah that’d be my reaction too before forgetting it ever happened

I think koeshitters and the rest of should be publicly tortured and executed

i think ur jealous. please get out of my thread.

Koishi is cute and small, her shit is probably small and has no smell, like a doe's. I refuse to even consider other possibilities.

Play the games you secondary faggot.
Go back to your containment board.

good post

Not anime

Koishitters are not video games

Attached: 1655600511526.png (810x992, 416.92K)

says the tertiary

bumping this gem

Scatfags aren't /jp/ either.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in higashikata project, and I've been involved in numerous secret stages, and I have over 300 confirmed 1ccs. I am trained in spellcard warfare and I'm the top danmaku sniper in the entire Gensokyo armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another stage. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of gap sages across the barrier and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the train, maggot. The train that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can 'exterminate' you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in bullet combat, but I have access to the entire spell card arsenal of the Hakurei shrine and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

This thread is NOT OK

Attached: __shiki_eiki_touhou_and_1_more_drawn_by_bisuke_k_step2009__22a948794aa31409aca2eb8435a94612.jpg (992x1402, 1.02M)

What's the deal with her third eye? Is it its own entity? Like a parasite? What I mean is, if I pull that off, will she die?

good thread

dont say things like that

Why? Do you think it would be painful?

Attached: 1628418100316.png (1500x1500, 893K)

Yeah obviously it would, but let's not talk about that. Post more cute Koishi

Scatposting is a time-honoured /jp/ tradition.

t. newfag with scat fetish