Most followed GL works on mangadex

Top 20:
>1: The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and The Genius Young Lady
>2: I'm love with the Villainess
>3: Slime Taoshite 300
>4: Mahoako
>5: Maid Dragon
>6: Tamen de Gushi
>7: Ichido Dake Demo
>8: Can't defy the Lonely Girl
>9: Sekai de Ichiban
>10: Mute Girl
>11: Cheerful Amnesia
>12: Omae Gotoki
>13: Sasokoi
>14: Beauty and the Beast Girl
>15: Asumi Chan
>16: Watanare
>17: Shoujo Manga Protag X Rival
>18: But My Magical Aptitude is 9999!? I Went to School to be a Swordswoman
>19: Hino-San no Baka
>20: So, Do You Want to Go Out, or...?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-21 at 15-15-17 MangaDex.jpg (1279x4007, 2.29M)

School Zone and Fuzuroi not being in the top 20 is criminal, GGWP as well
If it was updated more frequently, Plainy and Gyaru would be higher up
"The guy she was interested in wasn't a guy at all" will probably rise once more plot happens

>/u/shit
Really?

No watamote?

Update schedule helps a lot, older titles will also more likely to have more follows, though what I think it's really at play it's the "best match" feature from mangadex, since the first two titles are Isekai, they are more likely to show up to people with other isekai titles on their follow lists.

Watamore isn't tagged as girls' love in mangadex, if it was it would be place next to Watanare.

>19: Hino-San no Baka
Whoa. Didn't expect it to be so popular. I almost never hear anyone talk about it anywhere.

Attached: Hino-san no Baka - Vol.6 Ch.69 - 8.png (1279x1804, 994.5K)

People on /u/ always talk about it though, not always positively though.

Why do people say japan is based when they have so much lesbian shit

It's boring

Ohh, didn't know that since I don't visit there often. At least it still has reputation.
It's slow and comfy just the way I like it. I'm biased though because I like teasing-type manga.

This is page 1 of 32 pages, I also removed doujins and genderswap from the search.

I wish I could purge non-heteros from the world of fiction and reality

From a /u/ perspective it really is a slow manga, though there is finally some progress.

>I did it! They are all turning into ashes!
>Oh no
>Anons... I don't feel so good
Good luck lol

Yeah it's nice that we're finally getting some kind of progress, but even without it I'll still enjoy the daily life of these two dorks.

Attached: Hino-san no Baka - Ch.98 - 10.png (1536x2164, 1.92M)

A small price for salvation.
>-ACK

I wonder if Omae Gotoki is so high only because of the title lol

>7: Ichido Dake Demo
Wasn't this axed years ago?

This might come as a shock to people who only read long running shit, but not every ending is an axing. The story reached its natural conclusion.

It isn't a list of ongoing manga, just the ones with most follows, my guess is that this one got so many follows because it has the erotica tag, which honestly maybe it made sense at some time, but it isn't more erotic than most yuri series. Not sure if it was axed or if it just had an intended short run though.