I cant enjoy anime properly because I cant concentrate when my hands are idle how do I fix that?

I cant enjoy anime properly because I cant concentrate when my hands are idle how do I fix that?

Attached: 1642282910155.png (1051x765, 1.31M)

Take ADHD meds.

I cant enjoy anything while on those

Drink tea. Just holding the warm cup is soothing. I can only watch anime when I have tea.

Hold a cat

Fidget cube
or fap

ADD meds then. Or just fiddle with your fingers. Or paint Warhammer while watching, or knit, or something.

Keep something in your hands to fiddle with or Eating something helps too I always watch something when I eat big meals

Ignore this guy unless you want to damn your soul forever, OP.

Is it just anime or any source of entertainment that requires your attention?

pretty much anything my brain is very fried

Why bother using punctuation at the end of your sentence and capital letters if you're not even going to bother using the ' when saying don't?

nvm

If male, place your hand on your ponos.
If female, place your hand on your vagoo.
You should be able to figure out the next steps yourself.

>not multitasking
Watch TWO animes, or watch it while playing a game and trolling on le Any Forums.

>If female
Tits or gtfo

Multitasking is a meme. Studies have shown humans can't actually do it, they just switch between focusing on each task, which results in neither of them being done all that well. Being "good at multitasking" means you can switch between focus faster.

Yeah, it's bullshit but it's still the "right" answer to job interview questions. I just say no it's a myth but then I don't get the job so you have to dance through hoops.

Stress putty.

That may be so, but it'll keep op occupied which is what matters. If those studies aren't a meme. No one ever said multitasking does all jobs 100%. You're expecting to complete a bit of each. Isn't it weird to compare doing two jobs to doing one job? Isn't it task-dependent? I don't trust science studies tbqh

>I don't trust science
Because of a decades long effort by big business to discredit science that has been going on since before your parents were born so they can continue selling dangerous products because it'll cost slightly more to make safer ones.

Use one of those grip-exercise things. Or even just lift dumbbells'. Become muscleweeb.

Attached: __shihouin_yoruichi_bleach_drawn_by_zaki_zaki_btw__578e4f5e290312ec81341c0a7fc5d5fb.jpg (2673x3883, 353.98K)

take up knitting

I had a coworker get sex doing this. Asked a girl to teach him to knit and next thing you know they had a kid. But he made pretty good hats.

you either are autistic or have ADHD

Might be old trend but get your fidget spinner.

Fap while watching anime. Just make sure not to cum.

Attached: hand-grip-exercise-tool-picture-id942029268[1].jpg (1024x683, 70.68K)

My balls always get itchy while watching anime so scratching them keeps me busy and focus on the anime.