ENTER

ENTER

Attached: file.png (500x401, 200.51K)

exit

Attached: 1655835926215.jpg (600x444, 43.2K)

Blessed E7 thread.

Attached: 1618859023236.jpg (1591x1236, 3.03M)

dirty hippies jouning the military

Holland is such a fucking asshole
mad that he didnt get eureka pussy

Attached: 1625062439850.jpg (600x450, 26.43K)

what do user think about Hi-Evo part 3?
do yall even watch that?

Has the BD come out yet? I was considering suffering through them once they were all out to either get a greater appreciation for the scale of the defilement of E7's legacy or be pleasantly surprised.

not yet, i watched it back in sapporo, but yes its a defilement

I'm not surprised and I'm kind of expecting a train wreck, but anons have claimed that at least the first half hour of the first one is good.

>first half hour
its a recap
yeah kinda agree

Attached: 1655714841136.png (1287x1800, 966.4K)

I believed the claim was that they added some more background to the Summer of Love event as well which is supposedly quite good.

Some of the only likable characters in this entire anime. And boy were they likable. Too bad they got made out to be antagonists.

One aspect I really like about E7 is Renton getting his idealisations of the Gekkostate crushed by the boot of reality. In most anime I watch, the main cast might bicker, but they mostly get along. Holland being the man-child he is for a lot of the series was interesting. As for Ray and Charles, I think they were made great on purpose to make it hurt more when they were killed and I also like the symbolism of Renton leaving his newfound parents to walk his own path even if it clashes with theirs.

Was it actually proven that Ray was barren because of the Seventh Swell or did they just blame it for no reason?

Eureka could have used breasts like those

The original anime never explicitly said whether it was true or not and for the part it played in the story, I don't think it matters all that much.

It sort of does because my appreciation for the pair took a serious hit when they were like "Hey that magic rainbow thing is probably why you're barren let's go get revenge instead of adopting a bunch of war orphans"

It felt extremely tenuous and confirmation that it really was would make them look a bit more sympathetic

I guess I don't think it matters that much because I wouldn't see their actions as any more justified if it were true.

They obviously believe it to be true and want to kill Eureka for something that was a tragic accident when Adroc was the one making her partake in the experiment. I don't think it justified in any way to kill her because of that.

looks like he's holding a big pleasure fish

She -deserved- them. But I love her in all her forms.