Leak: MASHLE will get Anime Adaptation!

Finally! And what is the next Jump series to have an anime?

Attached: FVycregXoAMoW7Z.jpg (352x528, 31K)

Wasnt mashle axed how did it get an anime

It was always planned to be a short series, should end before the year is over.

not gonna lie, the latest chapters weren't bad at all, and I always shitted on Mashle
looking forward to her next work

Same I hated the first two to three volumes worth of chapters but now its one of the better series in jump.

This series is so boring the second mash isn't on panel.

> no source
faggot

Good for Mash. Brace yourself for more normalfags making Harry Potter connections after finally having the comparisons dwindle.

Wait fuck I just realized there's no source.

Fun manga, but holy shit I don't remember a final arc being rushed so badly, dude is skipping everything from training to actual fights, It's crazy

I feel it's picking up again, the latest arc was absolutely garbage and a drag but this new one is fine so far.

>one punch man rip off with stale art and repetitive formula
yawn

cheap tekno knock off

????

I saw this tweet too, no source

How the fuck a nobody leaker until now like Spanku is putting so many exclusive "leaks" in the last few days (Solo Leveling, Ousama Ranking, Hitman Reborn, Kaiju 8)?

Past year he "leaked" a Undead Unluck anime and screwed up, so I wouldn't trust him that much.

>dude is skipping everything from training to actual fights, It's crazy
is a comedy manga

Wtf?if they wanted to animate a cheap one punch knock off why they didn't go for sakomoto days?

Attached: sakamoto_days_29_16.jpg (800x1168, 214.56K)

>last chapter is getting boring
>suddenly not!voldemort broadcasts mashle on panel
>chapter good again
wtf how do they do it?

I mean he skipped a bunch of meaningless fights from a bunch of dudes who have never shown up before, plus its a gag-manga not a battle shonen anyway

This. We need to boycott the Mashle anime ASAP.

Attached: 3c192382-2c3b-4a9c-a983-50c14363edce.png (1300x2044, 2.34M)

>Spanku

Attached: remember.png (757x766, 362.83K)

>Spanku

Attached: remember2.png (777x625, 60.4K)

oof lmao

>muh It's a gag manga
Being essientialy a gag manga doesn't mean you can skip the battles between the strongest characters in your manga that is also focused on battles. OPM, Gintama and Beelzebub are also mainly gag manga, but they don't do that shit.

With a downward trend like this - Monster 8

Her?!

He also said that JJK second season was going to be in Fall 2022. I think he deleted that tweet.

AIIIEEEE