Hajime No Ippo 1385 spoilers

Hajime No Jobber sisters... The challenger is jobbing once more... Why is George dabbing on us like this again?

Attached: 1385.png (637x943, 1.04M)

Japanese bushido spirit banzai kozo

Attached: 1385k.png (854x647, 744.8K)

Maybe the dempsey roll will work on Volg this time

Attached: 1385 dempsey.png (1149x520, 1.03M)

Won't know until 1386 though, because fuck you wait another week to see him get countered and fall asleep on the cold mat.

Attached: 1385j.png (1136x560, 871.42K)

>1386
How much more of this will you masochists bear?

Attached: 1563199166456.png (235x217, 83.04K)

this is shit. why do they hype it if it's another job

>hating on Ippoop and all 30 of his haiyai afterimages getting repeatedly knocked the fuck down whenever he fights
Shiggy Diggy

Attached: 1385i.png (1151x544, 884.87K)

>Kamogawa's face block advice still living rent free inside Ippo's brain it's giving him a huge handicap towards his progress
Story should've ended during his 3rd defeat

Ippo's redemption arc comes when he gets a new trainer
Miguel will become available after the monkey gets crippled in his world title match

Attached: 39861.jpg (400x440, 21.47K)

STOP USING THE KAMOGAWA STYLE

BREATHE KID YOU NEED MORE OXYGEN BREATHE AND BLOCK THAT PUNCH WITH YOUR FOREHEAD OXYGEN KID DON'T FORGET TO BLOCK THE JABS WITH YOUR CHIN YES THAT'S IT I SWEAR TO GOD I AM THROWING THAT TOWEL IN RIGHT FUCKING NOW

New anime never ever ever ever

he's a retired boxer and is fighting a world champ, it would be stupid if he suddenly could just dodge and block everything

I know what I am about to say is probably what everyone is expecting but the only way Ippo gets out of retirement and starts winning is
>Takamura is finally revealed to be blind from one eye
>retires
>Kamogawa shocked, finally gives in to his perpetual death flag
>leaves behind a letter to Ippo motivating him to come out of retirement
>Takamura becomes his personal coach
>They conquer the world together in Kamogawa's place as his last 2 disciples

Ippo is going to mess up Volgs face and at the press conference he’ll say it was makinouchi who did it in sparring. Ricardo will be all: “NANI?!” and he’ll challenge ippo to take up boxing again.

He hasn't stopped training since he retired.
He has shown he can still keep up even with Takamura.
Author has been hyping him up for 300 chapters now. Even the mitt training with Kamogawa told us Ippo actually got stronger than he was when he was active and generally like I said before when it comes to Ippo the manga has been in constant hype mode in preparations for his return. The fact George decided to show him getting his shit pushed in again is extremely disappointing. He isn't even putting up a fight here, he is getting steam rolled and losing consciousness mid fight despite wearing head gear. I am not even asking for him to win but he isn't even putting on a good show.

>He hasn't stopped training since he retired.
doesn't matter since he hasnt been actually boxing, this was literally stated when vorg came out to help ippo and was out of his game despite being in shape
>He isn't even putting up a fight here
what? he pushes vorg into being 100% serious in one chapter, now we see him take two punches and pushing vorg to the corner and doing the dempsey roll, and he isnt even putting up a fight? you can't be that retarded

>ippos coming back from retirement
who cares, when is he going to destroy the nurse's uterus?

>copeful delusions
the absolute state of Ippofags

nice comeback there tranny

CMON IPPO, YOU NEED TO REPAY FOR THE BRAIN DAMAGE THAT HELPED YOU BEAT SAWAMURA

>he's entered the "someone's about to suffer brain damage" stance
WHY