Lost my virginity over this anime 12 years ago

Lost my virginity over this anime 12 years ago

It's like losing your virginity to a trad virgin wife

I'm so grateful

Attached: 3b7183aa0e0b39430cd4f294ab4a9f231327959666_main.jpg (1064x1596, 234.95K)

How doyou fuck an anime

With passion.

ok groomer

I fucked this anime first, it was not a virgin, sorry

Nope I fucked the raw manga first.sorry for both of you

Shame it got boring after five seasons

>tfw watch the whole seasons and movies ages ago
>Tfw can't remember much about main plot only side stories and characters

I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing.like the main story is disjointed is it good or bad?

>undisputedly the best episode in anime

Attached: A41971C7-08E9-481C-A7CA-346FA290F4A2.jpg (400x224, 32.6K)

there isn't a main plot really
the show would be 50 times better if it was just about his grandma anyway

Man, why does this one stand above the others so much? Obviously, cute youkai girl is one of the reasons, but we had cute youkai girls before. We even had a similar kind of story happen in the first season with Tsubame, but that one was bittersweet since they part forever. Is it how endearing it is that she felt guilty all these years and the catharsis of them finally being reunited?

I mind fucked the author

Japanese animation*
A masterpiece can’t be broken into

First you get to know the anime.to do that you watch all the episode for the first time at your leisure.then you watch the fun or kino parts.then you binge watch the whole thing preferably at midnight.then you try to go to sleep and because your brain got exposed by binge watching you dream about that anime world.next comes the tricky part.you have to lucid dream and while lucid dreaming you summon the spirit of that anime.it usually a faceless female human form that speaks telepathicly but it can be anything really.
The fucking part is actually the hardest part.if you get excited or emotional you wake up so you have to control your senses

I fucked a lot of anime.ANA if you want

>Lost my virginity over this anime 12 years ago

did you fuck when this was playing on TV or what

Attached: 1655314128285.jpg (729x720, 103.39K)

Remind me of the episode number and season, it has been years and years. I also liked the Tsubame episode although it was sad, like many of them.

season 3, episode 4

anyone remember that copypasta about lewding Natsume?

Love for the tree youkai!

Attached: boku ni dekiru koto [sound=https%3A%2F%2Fa.pomf.cat%2Feumydq.opus].gif (500x281, 2.06M)

Attached: natsume_hinoe_benio.jpg (1280x2880, 707.55K)

I never got this anime appeal
>No main plot
>No main villains
>Zero action beside cat turning into some wolf or something
>Beside 5-6 characters everyone else just come and go in 1-2 episode
>No tension or fear of something permanent happens in story

It's just some random dude talking to some random ghosts.how the hell it got 7 seasons?

Oh shit, a shounenspic.

my favorite series
natsume is so good

Attached: 1629953204280.png (700x1050, 1.02M)