Is the best fighter in the manga

>is the best fighter in the manga
>always loses due to shitty ruleset

Attached: tumblr_puajt5K8OZ1so07xjo2_1280.jpg (800x1134, 133.86K)

If he always loses, and due to 'muh rules', he's not the best fighter, dumbass

>JOBlan fags are STILL seething

Attached: 1655825881769.gif (498x247, 3.6M)

yeah i love gaolang woo btw im from thailand lol

Is he the thai boxer from Kengan asura? Because if it is, he got his ass handed to him by Agito. So i don't know what you're smoking.

>stupid bitch who shat on saw for no reason when he was drinking after his whole village got fucked into oblivion
Karma... is STRONG

>be boxer
>have no awareness of where you are in a arena

he deserved it for being so retarded

Attached: 1625652802210.png (266x321, 113.15K)

4000 y

Attached: 4000y.png (490x590, 292.97K)

And more years of beating up hydras and not falling out of the ring

Attached: retsu isekai.png (1164x1656, 1.51M)

Hassad soon.

Attached: 078F015C-04E7-459A-B18B-40956830A0EA.jpg (574x593, 184.27K)

>best fighter
>patently out-skilled or out-stated by several other fighters
The guy is very skilled and strong, but he gets caught up in his own pace and can lose sight of important factors. He lost to Agito because he got unlucky and Agito reacted in such a way that neither of them predicted and he lost to Carlos because of his own lack of awareness. He knew the rules going into the fight against Purgatory and losing due to ring-out is his own fault because he had convinced himself that it was just a regular fight between two skilled opponents without considering the lengths his opponent would go to to win. Losing to Agito, while not totally on him, was not an outcome that was affected by the rules. He got his ass knocked out. Simple as. I like Kaolan, but his dickriders need to realize that there are better fighters than him and that he has some bad matchups. Fuck, Hatsumi the log-flipper would probably be a nightmare for him.

A good fighter can adapt

>Best fighter
That's Tokita Ohma or the greatest prodigy Narushima Koga
>Best boxer
That's Carlos Medel
>Best southeastasian fighter
That's Rolon Donaire

Attached: 1646362478080.png (659x286, 199.08K)

>That's Carlos Medel
I know you're shitposting but I have to call you a speedreader just so I can make sure that others aren't taking you seriously.

Laolan is not even top 3 fighters that Kanoh fought, let alone best in the verse

cope harder gao fag

>Retarded jobber who only has a huge fagfollowing because SEA is OBSESSED
Imagine being such a throwaway character that you're chosen to be the first guy who loses to set up the 'stakes' in a tournament manga that does the 13 singles matches format.
>Boxing rules
Don't use techniques that will kill anybody,mind the ring,ten count
>Purgatory Rules
Don't use techniques that will kill anybody,mind the ring,ten count
Fuck this jobbing faggot lol.

>Agree on a specific set of rules beforehand
>Lose becasue of said rules
>Complains that it isn't fair
Some people are just stupid.

Attached: Carlos_doing_some_thinking.jpg (400x403, 33.51K)

carlos is better tho, he was only bested in boxing because he went with a meme SPD build instead of the STR one and he still managed to win the fight

1-0

Imagine being Rorong, and watching the Purgatory Tournament, and realizing that your title as King exists only because everyone else was hiding their power levels, while you've been going all out.

imagine being lolong and watching all the worms on your team kill themselves or commit delayed suicide via agito + flashlight

Attached: 5.png (3766x5340, 3.42M)

Who won the match?
Who has the best p4p record?