The Mail Order Life of a Man Around 40 in Another World

Do bugmen really consider ~30kg "so heavy"? That's about what an average nine-year-old would weigh (assuming he's not from Burgerland).

Attached: seriously-ka.jpg (1800x2560, 2.29M)

>racism

>s*yb*y

Crying about sois on Any Forums won't make people IRL not see you as a beta male soi like them

Why are you even reading this dogshit

I know the average isekai mangaka is kind of a retard but where'd he get the idea that deflation is a bad thing for a ruling authority? Especially when they can easily counter that by just minting more currency. Especially with a central government issuing it, currency is just an IOU. You actually reduce debt by destroying it.

Attached: macro economics 101.jpg (1800x2560, 1.8M)

Who's crying? You mean the pussy whining about MUH RACISM? I'm just mocking them. Weird you can't tell the difference between the two.

Some user posted picrel in another thread and I thought this was about an isekai MC fucking a loli but turns out it was just an 18-year-old all along. And since I had nothing better to do right now I continued reading it.

Attached: I WAS MISLEAD.jpg (1800x2560, 2.4M)

He doesn't have to deposit money directly either, so those worries aren't that relevant as long as it's something not too rare.

>He doesn't have to deposit money directly either
Right, he can just pick up literal trash and sell it to get funds that away, like he did in the very first chapter. Such a dumb thing to worry about, especially for a supposed graphic designer/illustrator.

The manga hasn't gotten that far and I don't know if it ever will or if there would be changes, but he eventually fucks someone 3 years younger in the wn. Standards of the world are one reason that prevents him from fucking the youngest girl.

Only five chapters have been translated so far anyway, it's not like you have to invest hours of your life to check out what's there right now.

you CAN curl more than 30kg for reps right user? RIGHT?!?!

Attached: vcvcvcv.png (478x431, 219.73K)

Only three years? That's pretty underwhelming.

I'm still kinda amazed that Nips get away with this. The OG author is apparently some old guy himself which makes it all the more baffling.

I mean it used to be like that in Ameristan, too, just think of famous writers like Heinlein or King. But something like that with any kind of fame/success would be unthinkable today.

Barbell curl, sure. Who can't? Biceps curls though? You either have to juice or be naturally predisposed to be able to do that repeatedly.

sorry thats what I meant

Nearly all of them that I've seen use 15 as the time when someone's considered an adult in those wn, and I don't know if it's partly due to any restrictions of the site it's published at. The wn ended before it could happen, but there wasn't much reason to doubt the youngest was eventually going to be told her wait was over. He doesn't stop her from baths with him and the others, only stopping her if she tries to do too much to him.

>9yo
>30kg
holy lardass

Are nine-year-olds in your country malnourished and underdeveloped or something? Or do they all suffer from dwarfism?

My wife is a fully grown adult japanese woman and she's 39kg, I can't imagine how fuckhuge a 30kg 9yo is going to grow up to be.

>fully grown adult japanese woman
>she's 39kg
You're either married to a skeleton, a dwarf or a plastic fuckdoll. Either way, cringe.